- Write a Review
Powerful 2-way passive speakers perfect for all small venue applications.
The Nady MC-10X is a full-range 2-way speaker with a 10" woofer, and a 5.5" x 8" compression horn. It has a versatile design that enables it to be used as either a FOH main speaker or a stage monitor. Its compact trapezoidal shape is perfect for hanging in clusters (with built-in threaded inserts for eye bolts), single mounting on a speaker tripod stand (with built-in 35mm dia. base mount insert) or mounted on side on the detachable speaker (Brace mounts are provided for use as an angled floor wedge monitor).
This durable, yet lightweight molded high-impact mineral loaded polypropylene enclosure is designed to deflect bumps and scrapes, and perfectly balanced for ease of portability and set up. It has a built-in handle for carrying. The M-Cab Series deliver maximum versatility, state-of-the-art cabinet design, and premium performance and specs with ultra-clean transparent sound.
- Full range, 2-way passive speaker
- Durable, lightweight molded enclosure
- Versatile design enables either FOH main speaker or stage monitor use Compact trapezoidal shape
- Built-in speaker mount
- Low impedance compensated crossovers
- Full driver protection
- Wide-angle, short throw, high-frequency dispersion horns
- Compact sizing for ease of portability
- Built-in handle
Order a speaker with uperior performance and greater flexibility.
- Woofer: 10
- Magnet: 50 oz., 2 diameter voice coil
- Titanium Tweeter: 11.5 oz., 1 dia. voice coil
- Power rating: 300W peak (150W RMS)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 20 KHz (-3dB)
- Inputs/Outputs: Paralled (1x) Speakon and (1x) locking 1/4
- Stand Insert: 1 3/8 dia. (35mm) ¢ Sensitivity (1W@1M): 98dB
- Max SPL: 98dB @1M
- Weight: 23 lb. (10.4 Kg)
- Dimensions: 14" x 10"x 20" (36 x 26.5 x 50 cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.