Lets you take your guitar or bass all over the place without losing your sound. Keyboards too!
The Nady MGT-16 is a 16-channel ultra compact UHF wireless system designed for guitar and bass. The MGT-16 has 16 selectable frequencies and gives you up to a 250' operating range, and uses infrared ASC Auto-Sync Channel transfer for quick, convenient setup. The stompbox-size receiver can be placed anywhere you choose—even onstage next to your effects pedals. The miniature, lightweight MT-16A is a transmitter with a 30-degree angle plug that goes directly into any guitar, bass, or even into a portable keyboard output jack.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
MGT-16 Wireless System
- UHF wireless system for guitar/bass
- 16 user-selectable PLL frequencies for interference-free operation
- Up to 250 ft. operating range, line-of-sight
- Infrared ASC Auto-Sync Channels transfer from receiver to transmitter for instant setup
- Battery operated receiver and transmitter
MGT-16 Wireless Receiver
- Compact, portable, pedal-style receiver
- Dual 1/4 wave antennas
- Infrared sync with transmitter for instant setup
- Unbalanced 1/4" line out jack
- Power On/Off/Mute switch; Volume Control; LED indicators for Power On, Low Battery Alert, and RF Reception; DIP-switch channel selection with IR sync to transmitter
- Powered by DC adapter (included) or 2 AA alkaline batteries for portability (up to 8 hours battery life)
MT-16A Wireless Transmitter:
- MT-16A with 30-degree angled 1/4" plug for use with either recessed or surface mounted jacks
- Up to 8 hours of battery life from a single AAA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery
- Infrared channel sync with receiver for instant setup
- Power On/Off switch; Power/Low Battery LED indicators; IR Sync LED; Input Level attenuation switch; internal Audio Level control trim-pot
Enjoy working the stage without worrying about tripping over wires. Order an MGT-16 system now!