- Product 500499
Nady MM-15USB Compact USB Mixer
- Write a Review
The Nady MM-15USB is a compact USB mixer with up to 15 simultaneous inputs and 10 outputs (including a complete USB interface). This versatile Nady d...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A versatile desktop mini-mixer with a USB interface.
The Nady MM-15USB is a compact USB mixer with up to 15 simultaneous inputs and 10 outputs (including a complete USB interface). This versatile Nady desktop mini-mixer is a valuable tool for almost any studio recording, computer, home audio, or live performance application.
- 2 Mono channels with balanced Mic and Line Inputs and 2 Stereo Channels with Line and RCA Inputs; each channel has Trim, 3-Band EQ, Aux Send, Pan, and Level Controls with Peak indicator LED's
- USB 1.0 I/O Interface plus Digital Optical Inputs and Digital Coaxial Outputs to send or receive digital audio signals to or from any computer
- Stereo Mini Jack iPod/MP3 inputs
- Separate Main Mix, Control Room and Headphone Outputs; Stereo Aux. Return Inputs with Level Control; Tape In/ Out RCA connectors plus Stereo Mini-Jack output. Selectable Low-Cut, PFL, 48V Phantom Power switches
- Dual 5-segment LED display bar graph meters
- Ultralow noise mic preamps for optimum signal integrity; Full spectrum frequency response with wide dynamic range and superior headroom; SMD technology for most compact design
- Miniature 7" x 8" durable steel casing and superior construction for long life and maximum reliability
Pick up this versatile USB mixer today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady MM-15USB Compact USB Mixer:
ALL of the manufacturer and retailer's information regarding the MM-15USB mixer is accurate EXCEPT that the USB interface is not USB 2.0 with all the implied advantages thereof (increased bandwidth allowing the sending or receiving audio from multiple channels)...it has a USB 1.0 interface and can only receive or send audio via the 2 main outs (left and right channels). Having said that, as far as my testing goes, the mixer works well. It's very quiet and there are plenty of inputs for my small home setup. The pots seem a little flimsy, but they have center detents and move smoothly. The main level slider also moves nicely and has no audible transients while adjusting it during recording.I tested the USB 1.0 interface with my Novation Nova going into channels 3/4 and recording it in Ableton Live 6. I used the awesome and free ASIO4ALL V2 ASIO driver which keeps the latency MUCH lower (negligible) than the built in Windows Vista MME/DX driver (VERY bad). I finally have a way to get clean audio (16 bit 48kHz) from my hardware synths into my computer with out utilizing the lousy mic input jack on my HP laptop.There are no effects, but I wasn't looking for a mixer that had them. It's a small, basic mixer with a convenient USB 1.0 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) audio interface that seems to work with my setup - for a little less than the Alesis multimix 8 USB (which I was also considering). Just know that this is NOT a USB 2.0 device as advertised - you will have to spend more to get that (although it does work with USB 2.0 ports). The USB 2.0 blurb in the product description is just plain false advertising and I have already written Nady to complain.