Powered speaker with protection circuitry and rugged construction.
The Nady PCS-15X is a full-range, two-way powered speaker system equipped with a 15" LF driver and a titanium compression driver. It is additionally equipped with a 400 watt power amp, with 300 watts dedicated to the 15" LF driver and 100 watts to the compression driver. It is easy to carry, provides good quality sound and is built to be roadworthy and reliable.
- Durable but lightweight molded high-impact, mineral-loaded polypropylene trapezoid speaker enclosures (designed to deflect bumps and scrapes)
- Perfectly balanced for ease of portability and set-up; built-in handles for carrying
- Ultimate flexible design — flyable, stackable, pole mountable, or can be used as floor monitor when laid on its side with supplied brace mounts
- Internal power system delivers 200W RMS to the woofer, 50W RMS to the horn and provides high-quality audio performance more efficiently than conventional power amplifiers with passive speakers
- Easy-to-use, built-in pre-amplifier with XLR and ¼” balanced Mic/Line inputs; Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass and Level controls; Signal and Clip LEDs
- Fused IEC power cord jack and 115V(60Hz) / 230V(50Hz) Select switch
- Full top-end speaker features, including low impedance electronically compensated crossover (1/36 octave, 1500Hz) with full driver protection (pre-circuit limiter), wide-angle, short throw, high-frequency dispersion horn (90°H x 60°V)
Count on this enclosure the way your venues count on you. Order today.