- Product 485845
Nady PEM-500T Wireless Transmitter (564 - 574.3MHz)
- Write a Review
As part of the wireless Nady PEM-500 in-ear monitoring system, the PEM-500T wireless transmitter provides you with 300' of freedom (depending on cond...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
16-channel UHF PLL synthesized personal in-ear monitor transmitter.
As part of the wireless Nady PEM-500 in-ear monitoring system, the PEM-500T wireless transmitter provides you with 300' of freedom (depending on conditions) to monitor your sound. It comes in a rugged, all-metal half-rack chassis that can be rackmounted with a single rackmount kit (included). The front panel features a microphone Input for wireless cueing of performers on stage, input Level control, stereo headphone monitor output jack and volume control, select button for choosing one of 16 UHF channels, LED channel display; L/R 10-segment Audio Input Level displays. The wireless transmitter's back panel provides BNC jack for the detachable antenna, a stereo/mono select switch, 1/4" TRS balanced microphone input, and XLR jacks for left and right line inputs.
The Nady PEM-500 in-ear monitoring system is externally powered by the supplied AC/DC power adapter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Rugged, all-metal half-rack can be rackmounted with single rackmount kit (included)
- Phone Input allows wireless cueing of performers on stage
- Front panel features Input Level control; stereo headphone monitor output jack and volume control; Select button for choosing one of 16 UHF channels, LED channel display; L/R 10-segment Audio Input Level displays
- Back panel provides BNC jack for the detachable antenna; stereo/mono select switch, 1/4" TRS balanced microphone input, XLR jacks for left and right line inputs
- Externally powered by AC/DC power adapter
- RF output power: Max. 50mW (country dependent)
- L/R audio line inputs:
- Input impedence: 600Î
- Nominal input level: 0dBm
- Max. input level: +6 dBm
- Headphones out power: 100 mW max. @32Î, 190mW @ 16Î
- Spurious Emission: > -55dBc
- Frequency stability: ±:100PPM
- Controls: Power On/Off, Stereo/Mono, and channel select switches; input level, headphones monitor volume controls
- Connectors: 1/4" stereo headphones monitor out, 1/4" TRS balanced mic input, balanced XLR & R line input, and 2.1mm barrel-type DC input jacks; BNC antenna socket
- Indicators: Power ON LED; channel and 10-segment L/R audio input LED displays
- Antenna: 1/4 wave rigid detachable, BNC mount
- Power requirement: 14V, 500mA, AC adapter supplied, (UL/CSA approved 120VAC or CE approved 230VAC)
- Dimensions: 8.27"D x 9.13"W 1.73"H (210mm x 232mm x 44mm)
- Weight: 2.98lb. (1.35kg)