- Product 601068
Nady PHP-3 DJ Phono Pre-Amplifier
- Write a Review
The Nady PHP-3 preamplifier converts phono signals to line-level using standard RIAA equalization. This is ideal for amplifying and EQing vinyl recor...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Amplifies and EQs vinyl records for use with any sound equipment.
The Nady PHP-3 preamplifier converts phono signals to line-level using standard RIAA equalization. This is ideal for amplifying and EQing vinyl records to interface with mixers, main or monitor systems, audio workstations or sound cards. The PHP-3 has a very simple plug-and-play operation, and works with all turntables that use magnetic cartridges.
- Converts Phono signals to Line Level utilizing standard RIAA equalization
- Works with all turntables using magnetic cartridges
- Plug and play operation with full patching facilities
- External power adapter for low-noise operation
- Rugged metal case for utmost reliability
Easy-to-use, rugged phono preamp. Order today!