- Product 630437
Nady PMX-1600 16 Channel/4 Bus Powered Mixer w/DSP Effects
- Write a Review
The Nady PMX-1600 is a 16 Channel/4 Bus Powered Mixer with DSP effects that was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and wor...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A powered audio mixer that delivers on performance and price!
The Nady PMX-1600 is a 16 Channel/4 Bus Powered Mixer with DSP effects that was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. For its price range, it's rare to find a mixing console that compares with the PMX-1600's awesome performance and flexibility.
- 16 Mono channels with balanced XLR Mic and 1/4" TRS line inputs, Fan-cooled, bipolar amplifier”2 x 225W RMS @ 4 ohms (1% THD) both channels driven. Stereo L-R Main Mix and G1-2 Group Submix buses, with 4 master faders and Group to Main enable switch
- Built-in 32-bit DSP emulates plate, gate, room, hall, stadium reverb
- Full complement of input controls, connections and indicators: 60 mm faders on all Channels, Groups 1/2, Main L/R, and Effects ; 2 x 7-band master EQ; Channel Trim controls, Peak LED's, and Switchable Low Cut filters; Channel High EQ, frequency sweepable Mid EQ, and Low EQ; Channel Aux 1 and Aux 2-EFF Send controls, Pan controls, and assignable L-R and G1-2 switches; switchable +48V phantom power; 2 Aux Sends and 2 Aux Returns; Tape/CD In and Record Out stereo RCA jacks with Tape level control; 10-segment LED display bargraph meters with Power Amp peak indicator
- Outputs include balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR Main Stereo Outputs; balanced 1/4" Group 1 and 2 outputs; adjustable Control Room left and right 1/4" outputs; and stereo headphone output with separate volume adjust and L/R or G1/G2 selector; Left and Right dual 1/4" amplifier outputs for easy speaker daisy-chaining
- Internal shielded AC supply with 115V(60Hz)/230V(50Hz) select switch