- Product 630430
Nady PRM-400 6-Channel 200W/Side Stereo-Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
A highly capable, yet compact, desk console or rackmountable stereo mixer with 200W per side. The mixer section provides 6 channels”each with XLR mic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal for small venue, live sound applications.
A highly capable, yet compact, desk console or rackmountable stereo mixer with 200W per side. The mixer section provides 6 channels”each with XLR mic and 1/4" line inputs; trim controls; 3-band EQ; switchable pads; aux, effects, and pan controls. It also features sixteen DSP echo and reverb effects and flexible routing. Dual seven-band graphic EQs. An aux/monitor switch allows it to be used as a stereo main or as a mono main/monitor mixer.
- Superior audio performance with low noise and powerful, full-spectrum transparent audio and natural-sounding selectable echo/reverb effects
- 6 mono balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" line inputs; trim controls; and switchable 20dB pads; 3-band EQ; peak overload LEDs; aux, effects, and pan controls
- Aux/monitor switch allows the PRM-400 to be used as either a stereo main or a mono main and monitor powered mixer
- Stereo power amplifier delivers 200W per side @ four ohms
- Fan-cooled, bipolar amplifier design for longest life and maximum reliability
- Dual 7-band graphic EQ can be used in stereo or mono for main or monitor
- Aux send and aux return with aux send and return controls
- Six balanced 1/4" TRS inserts allow independent connection of effects devices for each mono channel
- Stereo master inserts and post EQ 1/4" TRS jacks
- 60mm faders on all channels and master LR and effect bus mix for precise level control
- High-quality sealed pots with center detents
- Tape in and record out RCA jacks with tape level control
- Built-in DSP for echo and reverb with sixteen selectable presets
- Headphone output with separate volume adjust
- PFL control for each channel allows headphone monitoring independent of channel volume
- Dual ten-segment LED meter for L/R main and PFL
- White erasable area above all faders for notations
- Internal AC supply with voltage select switch
- Road-tough all-steel construction with rack ears supplied
- Dimensions: 16"W x 17"H x 6D"
- Weight: 27.8 lbs.