- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady QH-50NC Noise-Canceling Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product 242028
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The innovative technology used in the Nady QH-50NC RacketBlaster Noise-Canceling headphones eliminates unwanted outside noise and enables your privat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Lose the outside noise and keep the music with noise-canceling headphones.
The innovative technology used in the Nady QH-50NC RacketBlaster Noise-Canceling headphones eliminates unwanted outside noise and enables your private listening pleasure even in noisy environments. The QH-50NC Headphones deliver a full, rich sound with plenty of bass response in a fully padded, comfortable design. Great for traveling in airplanes or any other noisy environment.
- State-of-the-art Noise-Canceling circuit design eliminates virtually all background ambient noise for total quiet listening enjoyment
- Large 50mm drivers for unsurpassed audio— rich, powerful, with full frequency response and punchy bass
- Full-size padded leatherette ear cups and headband for ultimate long-lasting wearing comfort
- Adjustable headband for comfortable fit with all head sizes
- Separate battery compartment on cable for convenience—uses single AAA battery
- Operates as standard passive headphones when noise canceling circuitry is inactivated
- Driver: 50mm diameter
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 120dB/mW (power on)/ 115dB/mW (power off)
- Noise Reduction Level: -10dB, 50Hz-1KHz
- Power Supply: Single AAA alkaline battery
- Plug: 3.5mm stereo mini-plug
- Cord: 50 inches, +/-5%
- Typical Battery Life: Up to 25 hours (depending on listening volume)
- For product improvement purposes, design and specifications are subject to
- change at any time without prior notice
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
These give you a decent amount for the money, the noise canceling works well but if you even barely touch the battery holder you can hear it in the headphones. They are not the most comfortable headphones but like I said they get the job done. They did a pretty good job letting me do some basic mixing to recordings of a previous band on my laptop while the next band was playing full volume on stage...
These headphones would be fine, if they worked. The battery compartment where the on/off switch is is made of super cheap plastic, which causes the headphones to magically turn themselves on and off if the wind blows. The only thing the noise cancelling succeeds in doing is making the music I'm listening to through them lower in volume. In order to get any use out of them I have to tie two bandanas around my head, crushing the headphones against it. I wouldn't recommend them, even for doing nothing but listening to music in your bedroom.