- Product 270967
Nady SGM-12 Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The Nady SGM-12 is a versatile, professional microphone designed to provide top performance in all live and recording applications. Its true, transpa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Great for eves dropping!
The Nady SGM-12 is a versatile, professional microphone designed to provide top performance in all live and recording applications. Its true, transparent sound also makes the SGM-12 Shotgun Condenser Mic a valuable recording tool.
- Perfect for video recording, lectures, angled overhead placement, boom applications and off-stage miking
- Dual electret condenser elements for maximum uni-directivity with excellent off-axis rejection
- Power/Polar Pattern switch for selecting cardioid or super-cardioid sensitivity
- Smooth linear response with high sensitivity and exceptionally low self-noise
- Sleek, durable, lightweight metal construction
- Single AA alkaline or NiMH battery operation (not included)
- Extra thick foam windscreen included
- Optional HM-9 mic clip and SHM-1 shoemount available for mounting on mic stands or camcorders (sold separately)
It's so affordable you might as well add it to your mic selection.
- Element: 2 x Back electret condenser
- Selectable Polar Pattern: Cardioid / Super-cardioid
- Sensitivity (1KHz at 1 Pa): 52dB / - 44dB (±2dB)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz16KHz (+/-3dB)
- Output impedance: 400ohms ±5%
- SPL max: 125dB
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): >68dB
- Power Source: 1.5V DC ("AA" Battery not included)
- Current consumption: 0.5mA
- Battery Life: 1500 Hours (Alkaline Battery)
- Length: 11.7" (30 cm)
- Shaft diameter: 0.88" (22 mm)
- Weight: 4.9oz (139g)