- Write a Review
Lets you power your mics and record directly into your computer.
The SMPS-USB is a 48V phantom power supply for condenser microphones as well as a `USB port that lets you record directly into your computer. The SMPS-USB has state-of-the-art features and specs that make it a valuable studio tool.
- 48V phantom power supply
- USB connection
- XLR Input and output
- Full-frequency response
- Rugged metal housing
- 18V AC power 300mA (adapter included)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Amateur Recording
Comments about Nady SMPS-USB Phantom Power Supply and USB Audio Interface:
I am a professional musician, i'd suppose. at least they pay me to do it. I am not a professional recorder, and this will take some doing for me.
I did ask if device came w cable to connect to computer, and was told it did. It did not. Fortunately, there was another around the house I could cannibalize from something else, and I will try to use this item this weekend. My previous experience w your company worked out pretty well.