- #630440 007000006 630440007000006
Nady SPM-4250 4-Channel Stereo Powered Mixer w/DSP effects
Condition 4 - Needs Repair 889406694194
- Write a Review
The Nady SPM-4250 4-Channel Stereo Powered Mixer with DSP effects was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working music...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Small in size and channels, big in capabilities.
The Nady SPM-4250 4-Channel Stereo Powered Mixer with DSP effects was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. It's rare to find a mixing console in this price range that compare to the SPM-4250 powered mixer's performance and flexibility.
- 4 Mono input channels with balanced XLR Mic and 1/4" unbalanced line inputs, switchable +48V phantom power
- Fan-cooled, bipolar amplifier” 2 x 125W RMS @ 4 ohms (1% THD) both channels driven
- Built-in Echo Effects DSP emulates plate, gate, room, hall, stadium reverbs
- Input controls, connections and indicators include Channel Gain controls, Peak LED's, High, Mid, and Low EQ's; Channel EFF Send, Pan, and Main Volume controls
- 5 band master EQ; Aux Send and Return; Tape/CD In and Record Out stereo RCA jacks with Tape level control
- Stereo headphone output with separate volume adjust
- Internal shielded AC supply with 115V(60Hz)/230V(50Hz) select switch
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rack mounting
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady SPM-4250 4-Channel Stereo Powered Mixer w/DSP effects:
This is a very good mixer for starting a band, because it is a very cheap mixer for the wattage its packing. As far as effects go its not half bad but the effects are echos, and it's hard to get it to sound like a basic reverb. The only downside to it is that it gets maxed easy if you have the middle eq up past halfway. But once you get the hang of it its a good quality mixer. I give it a 9.