Small in size and channels, big in capabilities.
The Nady SPM-4250 4-Channel Stereo Powered Mixer with DSP effects was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. It's rare to find a mixing console in this price range that compare to the SPM-4250 powered mixer's performance and flexibility.
- 4 Mono input channels with balanced XLR Mic and 1/4" unbalanced line inputs, switchable +48V phantom power
- Fan-cooled, bipolar amplifier— 2 x 125W RMS @ 4 ohms (1% THD) both channels driven
- Built-in Echo Effects DSP emulates plate, gate, room, hall, stadium reverbs
- Input controls, connections and indicators include Channel Gain controls, Peak LED's, High, Mid, and Low EQ's; Channel EFF Send, Pan, and Main Volume controls
- 5 band master EQ; Aux Send and Return; Tape/CD In and Record Out stereo RCA jacks with Tape level control
- Stereo headphone output with separate volume adjust
- Internal shielded AC supply with 115V(60Hz)/230V(50Hz) select switch
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rack mounting
Put it to work. Order today.