Wireless specifically designed for use with bass.
The Nady U-33B UHF is a wireless mic system optimized for use with bass guitar. It includes the U-33B receiver and bodypack transmitter. The receiver operates on single frequencies in the wide-open, uncluttered UHF 470-510MHz band and features Nady's DigiTRUE Diversity circuitry for maximum range and dropout-free performance. Unique companding circuitry delivers enhanced headroom of an industry best 120dB. A front-panel squelch control allows easy adjustment for clear reception. Bass Boost control allows dialing in the precise boost and presence desired.
The wireless bodypack transmitter features a flexible rubber antenna, a locking jack for the instrument cable, a mute switch for silencing the system with the receiver on, and a battery status LED indicator. The Nady bass mic system operates on 3 AAA alkaline or NiMH batteries.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- U-33B Receiver:
- Custom designed for use with bass guitar UB-33B transmitter
- Enhanced headroom for maximum possible clarity and distortion-free audio
- Unique user-adjustable Bass Boost control for dialing in the exact desired bass punch and presence missing in standard wireless
- Proprietary companding circuitry for an industry best 120dB dynamic range and clear, natural sound
- DigiTRU Diversity for optimum range and dropout protection
- A-B antenna LED indicators
- 5-LED AF display for monitoring audio level
- Unbalanced 1/4" and balanced XLR outputs (for bass amp or direct mixer feeds, or both)
- Volume control for unbalanced line output
- Fixed level for XLR output
- External mute (squelch) adjust control
- Rugged half-rack receiver design with folding front panel
- Dual one section telescopic antennas
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for half-rack single receiver or full rack (side-by-side) dual receivers mounting with optional accessory
- UB-33B Bass Guitar UHF Bodypack Transmitter:
- Customized specially for use with bass guitar receiver
- Enhanced headroom for maximum possible clarity and distortion-free audio, even with high-output active pickups
- Removable rubber flexible antenna
- Audio mute switch
- Bi-color LED status indicator: "ON" (green); low battery alert (orange)
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack for a secure connection for the removable instrument cable
Order the U-33B and enjoy a wireless system that performs perfectly with your bass.