- Write a Review
19" all-metal rackmount 4-channel UHF receiver with 4 handheld dynamic mics.
The Nady U-41 QUAD handheld wireless system is a professional 4-channel UHF wireless system that offers clear, natural sounding wireless with 4 rugged UH-4 handheld transmitters. The Nady U-41 QUAD delivers four discrete channels in the 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz bands for interference-free performance in any application or locale. The wireless system also features Nady's proprietary companding and low noise circuit for a 120dB dynamic range. The back panel has balanced XLR mic level outputs, an unbalanced 1/4" jack line level sum output with separate volumes, and external adjustable mute control for each channel. On the front panel, the LED display indicates TX On (single LED) and 5-segment AF levels for each channel. The Nady U-41 wireless mic system also features dual removable antennas.
The Nady UH-4 handheld transmitter features a DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise. It features an Off/Standby/On switch which allows convenient audio muting while the UH-4 is on. A status LED indicator flashes once when the wireless system is on, and stays steady when the battery is getting low. The wireless mic system runs on a single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Four discrete UHF wireless receivers in a single rugged 19" all-metal rackmount housing for simultaneous operation of up to four transmitters
- Back panel balanced XLR mic level outputs; unbalanced 1/4" jack line level sum output with separate volumes; and external adjustable mute control for each channel
- Front panel LED display indicating TX On (single LED) and 5-segment AF levels for each channel
- Dual removable antennas
- Nady's exclusive patented companding circuitry and highest quality audio for an unsurpassed UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range
- Operates on the UHF frequency band from 796.30MHz to 803.30MHz
- Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference
- Externally powered with DC adapter included (16.5VDC/0.4A)
- UH-4 Handheld Microphone Transmitter:
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit on; lights steady for low-battery alert
Save space while getting excellent sound quality with this 4-in-1 receiver and wireless mic set. Order today!
U-41 Quad Handheld Wireless System (14/16/10/12)
Frequency response: 30Hz-18kHz, -3dB
Dynamic range: 120dB
Harmonic distortion: <0.5% THD, normal
RF carrier frequencies: Factory installed channels between 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
Frequency stability: ±0.005% crystal controlled
Modulation: FM ±20kHz normal, ±50kHz maximum
TSQ frequency: 32.768kHz
Operating range: 250 feet normal, 500+ feet max line of sight
Controls: Power ON/OFF buttons, Volume/Mute Controls
Audio output level: Unbalanced Sum output: 360mV variable level, Balanced outputs; ±24mV fixed level
Connectors: Balanced-XLR. Unbalanced-1/4" TS DC in: 2.1mm barrel type
Indicators: Power On, TX, and AF LEDs
Mute threshold: -65dBm to -95dBm (adjustable)
Image rejection: 70dB, minimum
Power requirement: 16.5VDC/0.4A
Antennas: 4.0" (10.2 cm) Dual telescopic antennas
Dimensions (WxDxH): 17" x 6.25" x 1.75", (43.18cm x 15.88cm x 4.45cm)
Weight: 4.10lb. (1.86kg)
UH-4 Handheld Transmitter
RF Output Power: +14dBm (25mW normal), +17dBm (50mW maximum allowed by FCC)
Antenna Type: Integral
Controls: Transmitter ON/Mute/OFF switch, Audio Input level control (LT/HM)
Audio input levels: 24mV
Input impedance: 3.3kÎ
Dimensions (L x Dia.): 9.5" x 2.0", (24.13cm x 5.08cm)
Weight (w/o batteries): 6.6oz. (187g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady U-41 Quad Handheld Wireless System (14/16/10/12):
WIll be sending this system back full full refund this week or repalcement system. Something wrong with whole unit. Jumps channels and causes feedback, so cant use one of the mics from day one. Also if you dont hold the mic right up with your mouth resting on it, it doesnt work.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.