- Product 585779
Nady U-41 Quad Handheld Wireless System (14/16/10/12)
- Write a Review
The Nady U-41 QUAD handheld wireless system is a professional 4-channel UHF wireless system that offers clear, natural sounding wireless with 4 rugge...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
19" all-metal rackmount 4-channel UHF receiver with 4 handheld dynamic mics.
The Nady U-41 QUAD handheld wireless system is a professional 4-channel UHF wireless system that offers clear, natural sounding wireless with 4 rugged UH-4 handheld transmitters. The Nady U-41 QUAD delivers four discrete channels in the 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz bands for interference-free performance in any application or locale. The wireless system also features Nady's proprietary companding and low noise circuit for a 120dB dynamic range. The back panel has balanced XLR mic level outputs, an unbalanced 1/4" jack line level sum output with separate volumes, and external adjustable mute control for each channel. On the front panel, the LED display indicates TX On (single LED) and 5-segment AF levels for each channel. The Nady U-41 wireless mic system also features dual removable antennas.
The Nady UH-4 handheld transmitter features a DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise. It features an Off/Standby/On switch which allows convenient audio muting while the UH-4 is on. A status LED indicator flashes once when the wireless system is on, and stays steady when the battery is getting low. The wireless mic system runs on a single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit on; lights steady for low-battery alert
- Single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery operation
Save space while getting excellent sound quality with this 4-in-1 receiver and wireless mic set. Order today!
- Frequency response: 30Hz-18kHz, -3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Harmonic distortion: <0.5% THD, normal
RF carrier frequencies: Factory installed channels between 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
- Frequency stability: ±0.005% crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM ±20kHz normal, ±50kHz maximum
- TSQ frequency: 32.768kHz
- Operating range: 250 feet normal, 500+ feet max line of sight
- Controls: Power ON/OFF buttons, Volume/Mute Controls
- Audio output level: Unbalanced Sum output: 360mV variable level, Balanced outputs; ±24mV fixed level
- Connectors: Balanced-XLR. Unbalanced-1/4" TS DC in: 2.1mm barrel type
- Indicators: Power On, TX, and AF LEDs
- Mute threshold: -65dBm to -95dBm (adjustable)
- Image rejection: 70dB, minimum
- Power requirement: 16.5VDC/0.4A
- Antennas: 4.0" (10.2 cm) Dual telescopic antennas
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17" x 6.25" x 1.75", (43.18cm x 15.88cm x 4.45cm)
- Weight: 4.10lb. (1.86kg)
- RF Output Power: +14dBm (25mW normal), +17dBm (50mW maximum allowed by FCC)
- Antenna Type: Integral
- Controls: Transmitter ON/Mute/OFF switch, Audio Input level control (LT/HM)
- Audio input levels: 24mV
- Input impedance: 3.3kÎ
- Dimensions (L x Dia.): 9.5" x 2.0", (24.13cm x 5.08cm)
- Weight (w/o batteries): 6.6oz. (187g)