- 585782 000001001 585782000001001
Nady U-41 Quad HM3 Headset Wireless System (14/16/10/12)
- Write a Review
This Nady U-41 QUAD wireless system features a professional 4-channel UHF wireless system which offers clear, natural sounding wireless and comes wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4 wireless bodypack transmitters with headset mics and a 4-channel receiver for one great price.
This Nady U-41 QUAD wireless system features a professional 4-channel UHF wireless system which offers clear, natural sounding wireless and comes with 4 UB-4 bodypack transmitters with 4 HM-3 headset microphones.
Nady U-41 QUAD Wireless Receiver
The Nady U-41 QUAD receiver delivers four discrete channels in the 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz bands for interference-free performance in any application or locale. It also features Nady's proprietary companding and low noise circuit for a 120dB dynamic range. The back panel has balanced XLR mic level outputs, an unbalanced 1/4" jack line level sum output with separate volumes, and external adjustable mute control for each channel. On the front panel, the LED display indicates TX On (single LED) and 5-segment AF levels for each channel. The Nady U-41 receiver also features dual removable antennas.
Nady UB-4 Bodypack Transmitter
The compact UB-4 Bodypack Transmitter is a convenient way to add a lavalier mic (included) to your wireless arsenal, though it can also be used with your instrument if you'd like to play wire- and worry-free. The locking 3.5mm mini-jack ensures a secure connection every time out. It has an Off/Standby/On switch for allows uncomplicated audio muting while the transmitter is on. Other features include a status LED indicator that flashes once for unit on or stays steady when the battery is low, easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound when using the lavalier mic, and it runs on a single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery.
HM-3 Headset Microphone
The HM-3 headset mic is lightweight and designed for long, comfortable wear. It's an ideal solution for a presenter or mobile singer, and its omnidirectional condenser element provides exceptional audio with good transparency and gain before feedback. The handsfree microphone has a 3.5mm phone plug that plug perfectly into the UB-4.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Nady wireless system includes:
- U-41 QUAD Wireless Receiver
- 4 UB-4 Bodypack Transmitters
- 4 HM-3 Headset Microphones
- Nady U-41 QUAD receiver
- Four discrete UHF wireless receivers in a single rugged 19" all-metal rackmount housing for simultaneous operation of up to four transmitters
- Back panel balanced XLR mic level outputs; unbalanced 1/4" jack line level sum output with separate volumes; and external adjustable mute control for each channel
- Front panel LED display indicating TX On (single LED) and 5-segment AF levels for each channel
- Dual removable antennas
- Nady's exclusive patented companding circuitry and highest quality audio for an unsurpassed UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range
- Operates on the UHF frequency band from 796.30MHz to 803.30MHz
- Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference
- Externally powered with DC adapter included (16.5VDC/0.4A)
- UB-4 Bodypack Transmitter
- Includes 2 lavalier mics
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit on; lights steady
- for low-battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound (HM/LT operating modes only)
- Uses a single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
- HM-3 headset mic
- Lightweight and designed for long comfortable wear
- Omnidirectional condenser element provides exceptional audio with excellent transparency and gain before feedback
- Comes with Mini-XLR or 3.5mm phone plug for your wireless bodypack transmitter
Get 500 feet of freedom with this handsfree wireless mic system. Order today!
U-41 Quad HM3 Headset Wireless System (14/16/10/12)
Frequency response: 30Hz-18kHz, -3dB
Dynamic range: 120dB
Harmonic distortion: <0.5% THD, normal
RF carrier frequencies: Factory installed channels between 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
Frequency stability: ±0.005% crystal controlled
Modulation: FM ±20kHz normal, ±50kHz maximum
TSQ frequency: 32.768kHz
Operating range: 250 feet normal, 500+ feet max line of sight
Controls: Power ON/OFF buttons, Volume/Mute Controls
Audio output level: Unbalanced Sum output: 360mV variable level, Balanced outputs; ±24mV fixed level
Connectors: Balanced-XLR. Unbalanced-1/4" TS DC in: 2.1mm barrel type
Indicators: Power On, TX, and AF LEDs
Mute threshold: -65dBm to -95dBm (adjustable)
Image rejection: 70dB, minimum
Power requirement: 16.5VDC/0.4A
Antennas: 4.0" (10.2 cm) Dual telescopic antennas
Dimensions (WxDxH): 17" x 6.25" x 1.75", (43.18cm x 15.88cm x 4.45cm)
Weight: 4.10lb. (1.86kg)
UB-4 Bodypack Transimitter
RF Output Power: +14dBm (25mW normal), +17dBm (50mW maximum allowed by FCC)
Harmonic/spurious: -50dBc normal
Antenna Type: External permanent attached
Controls: Transmitter ON/Mute/OFF switch, Audio Input level control (LT/HM)
Audio input levels: 225mV (Instr.), 310mV (HM), 75mV (Lav.)
Input impedance: 500kÎ (Instr.), 2kÎ (HM/Lav.)
Connector: 3.5mm locking jack
Indicator: Power and low battery LEDs
Battery Type: 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
Battery Life: 8-10 hours normal
Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.5" x 4.25" x 1.0", (6.35cm x 10.80cm x 2.45cm)
Weight (w/o batteries): 3.1oz (88g)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid (omni-directional)
Frequency response: 100Hz-13kHz
Sensitivity: -40dB ±3dB (@ 1kHz, 74dB SPL)
Impedance: 2.2KOhms, Ohms ±30% @ 1kHz
Cable length: 43" (1092mm)
Dimensions: Headset: 5.66" (144mm) nominal at widest point; 4.5" (144mm flexible boom, . 155" (3.9mm) diameter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady U-41 Quad HM3 Headset Wireless System (14/16/10/12):
The product has a good price for the quality of the product. I bought it for a christmas play at our church and it served its purpose. Works best at a range of no more than 60-70 ft from the receiver and I would say it is not very good for singing, it can't handle high spl's. The plastic part of the headset is kind of fragile but the microphone part is sturdy. Overall in my experience I would say it is a good buy for the price.