- Product H77394
Nady U-800 Guitar Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Nady U-800 Guitar Wireless System includes the Nady U-800 Receiver and the UB-800 Bodypack Transmitter with the GT cable.The U-800 has the best p...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The clearest, most natural sound available in wireless today.
The Nady U-800 Guitar Wireless System includes the Nady U-800 Receiver and the UB-800 Bodypack Transmitter with the GT cable.
The U-800 has the best performance and price value in professional UHF wireless, offering clear-channel, frequency-agile operation on the UHF band for interference-free performance in any application or locale. The U-800 delivers 800 user-selectable, frequency synthesized channels in the US frequency band 470MHz- 490MHz. The Nady U-800 offers built-in Autoscan for quick and convenient open channel selection and set up of one system, or many wireless systems at the same location for simultaneous multichannel operation. The U-800 features proprietary companding and low-noise circuitry for an industry-best 120dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available in wireless today.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- U-800 Reciever
- Unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range and long range operation, up to 500 ft. (line-of-sight)
- 800 user-selectable UHF frequencies, with one-touch Autoscan open-channel automatic selection
- ASC (Auto-Sync Channels) download feature sends selected channel information to transmitter via IR sender for easy frequency synchronization
- Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of up to 14 systems in the same location
- To facilitate multiple, simultaneous systems operation setup, the 800 selectable channels are available from 10 optimized factory pre-set groups of up to 14 compatible channels and 5 additional user-select groups, all offering 800 channels each. All groups retain in memory the previously selected channels for that group for easy setup subsequently in the same location.
- DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection
- 120dB Dynamic Range ” the quietest and best sounding UHF wireless available at any price
- Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter On/Off switching
- Dual front-panel permanently attached swivel antennas
- Front LCD panel displays A/B diversity, Group/Channel with frequency, ASC transfer status, RF/AF level, Mute (squelch) level, and push On/Off power switch
- Back panel with Balanced XLR fixed Mic Level and adjustable Unbalanced ¼ jacks, audio Line Level outputs with volume control and DC input jack
- Half-rack receiver design with unique snap-out, side panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receivers (side-by-side) optional rack mounting
- Externally powered with included DC adapter (120VAC/22VDC/400 mA)
- Choice of transmitters: UH-800 handheld Mic or UB-800 bodypack”lavalier (LT), Headmic(HM), or instrument (GT)
- UB-800 Bodypack Instrument Transmitter:
- Transmitters: UB-800 bodypack”instrument (GT)
- Easy accessible input level adjustment for optimum sound
- Power On/Off and Audio Mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter œON
- Bicolor LED status indicator for unit œON and for low battery alert œON
- Convenient, economical operation with two AAA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Ultra-compact housing, removable antenna and unique locking 3.5mm mini plug connector for mic or instrument cable
Take your performance to the next level. Order today.
U-800 Guitar Wireless System
- U-800 OVERALL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
Operating Frequency Range 470MHz“510MHz, two Bands
Freq. Synthesized: (800 channels switchable) 25kHz/step
PLL system frequency stability: <0.005%
Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz +/-3dB
Dynamic Range: 120dB
Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
Modulation: FM (F3E) +/-50kHz normal, +/-100kHz max
Operating Range: 150-250 feet typical, 500+feet max line-of-sight
Receiver System: Dual conversion Super Heterodyne with Digi-True
Diversity (dual antennas with optimum reception
Selectivity: 60dB, normal +/-75kHz offset
Image Rejection: -70dB, minimum
Sensitivity: -107dBm, normal
Spurious Rejection: 65dB, normal
Mute /Squelch: Adjustable (-65dBm to -95dBm), Tone Squelch
Controls: Power ON/OFF push switch, VOLUME line level
pot, MENU, UP/DOWN buttons
LCD Display: MUTE, AF/RF bars, A/B diversity, IR, GR/CH, MUTE
Level, SCAN, Frequency
LED indicator: Power on
Audio Outputs: LINE OUT UNBALANCED: adjustable line audio output
MIC OUT BALANCED: Fixed Mic level audio output
Output Impedance: Unbalanced: 1k Î and Balanced: for 600 Î loads
Power Requirement: 22VDC/0.4A
Antennas: Dual permanently attached swivel antennas
Dimensions: 8.1W x 7.5D x 1.75H (20.7cm x 19cm x 4.4cm)
Weight: 1lbs (454g)
Housing Construction: ABS Plastic
UB-800 BODYPACK TRANSMITTER
RF Output Power: +17dBm Max, +14dBm (25mW typical)
Harmonic/Spurious Emission: -50dBc normal
Input Impedance: 4.7k Î (Lavalier); 500 k Î (Instrument)
Controls: Power and Audio ON/OFF switches, Input Level
Input Connector: Locking 3.5mm mini-jack
LED Display: B i-Color - Power ON (GREEN) and Low Battery ON
Antenna Type: External Removable
Battery Type: 2 x AAA alkaline or NiMH
Battery Life: 6-8 Hours typical, alkaline
Dimensions: 3.25W x 2.18D x 1H (8.25cm x 5.53cm x
Weight: (w/o batteries) 3.9 oz (111g)
Housing Construction: ABS Plastic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady U-800 Guitar Wireless System:
Overall I'm pleased with the sound and the prformance. But for the price you should be able to get through at least one show without the batteries going dead. Nady should recall the transmitter and replace it with one that uses a 9 volt battery.
The ability to choose an un-used channel to prevent interference is great. The reciever also automatically downloads the channel to the transmitter.
The sound quality is as good as being plugged in directly. Powerful, clean sound. The range is great and no drop outs. The problem? The transmitter eats batteries faster than I can buy them. I'm using the best alkaline batteries on the market but it doesn't come any where near the advertised 6 to 8 hours.
I would consider it a great value if it came with a transmitter that uses a 9 volt battery.