- Product 271211
Nady U-81 Octavo HM1 Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Nady U-81 Octavo HM1 is a wireless system that includes the U-81 Octavo Wireless Receiver, HM-1 Wireless Headworn Microphone, and the UB-81 Bodyp...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A wireless system that lets you look, act and sound natural!
The Nady U-81 Octavo HM1 is a wireless system that includes the U-81 Octavo Wireless Receiver, HM-1 Wireless Headworn Microphone, and the UB-81 Bodypack Transmitter.
The U-81 Octavo wireless system offers clear channel operation on the wide-open, uncluttered UHF band for interference-free performance in any application or locale. The U-81 Octavo HM1 delivers 8 discrete channels on selected frequency bands from 740MHz to 764MHz. The Nady U-81 system features Nady's proprietary companding and low noise circuit for an industry best 120dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available in wireless today.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- U-81 Octavo Wireless Receiver
- Operates on select UHF frequencies from 740MHz to 806MHz
- Eight independent single-channel UHF wireless receivers in a single housing
- Front panel LED display indicates the RF and AF on for each channel
- Ch 1-8 individual balanced XLR MIC level outputs and Unbalanced LINE level SUM 1/4" jack output for 8-in-1 MIX audio output with separate volume control for each channel
- Nady's exclusive patented companding circuitry with 120dB dynamic range and highest quality audio for an unsurpassed UHF performance
- Dual removable high gain antennas with TNC connector front or back mounting
- Standard 19" 1U, all-metal rack mount housing
- Externally powered with AC/DC adapter included
- HM-1 Headworn Microphone:
- Uni-directional dynamic element for top audio response ” perfect for even the most exacting singing/performance applications
- Adjustable gooseneck which can be set at any angle required by the user. The head worn support system is extremely light and comfortable, and is designed to be visually unobtrusive while worn
- Its ear rests and temple provide maximum stability during use, even while moving, dancing, or shaking the head. The durable cable assembly and internal construction are designed to minimize handling noise from contact and movement
- Available with Mini-XLR or 3.5mm phone plug for wired and wireless applications (fits most standard wireless bodypack transmitters)
- UB-81 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Choice of headworn or lavalier microphone operation with convenient input volume control for proper level adjust, or instrument operation without input level control
- OFF/STDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter "ON"
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit "ON". Lights steady for low battery alert
- Single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
- Lightweight, rugged ABS housing with integral antenna
U-81 Octavo HM1 Wireless System
- Overall System Performance:
RF Carrier Frequencies: Selected factory installed frequencies between 740MHz-806MHz
Frequency stability: ±0.005% (Crystal Controlled)
Audio Deviation: FM ±20kHz normal, ±50kHz maximum
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, -3dB
Dynamic Range: 120dB
Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% THD, normal
Operating Range: 250 feet normal, 500+feet max line of sight
U-81 Octavo Wireless Receiver:
Reception: Mono antenna reception
Antennae: 10" (25.4 cm) Dual adjustable angle
Mute Threshold: 95dBm (none-adjustable)
Image Rejection: -70dB, minimum
Balanced output : Audio outputs: +/-24mV variable level (600 Ohms)
Unbalanced MIX output: Audio output: 360mV variable level (Open load)
Connectors: Balanced: XLR, Unbalanced: 1„4" TS,
Antennas: TNC connector. DC in: 2.1mm barrel type.
Indicators: Power On, RF and AF LEDs
Controls: Power ON/OFF buttons, Volume Controls
Power Requirement: 15VDC/1000mA
Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.25" x 12" x 1.75 ", (36.20 cm x 30.50 cm x 4.45 cm) Weight : 7.20 lbs (3.37 Kg)
UB-81 Bodypack Transmitter:
Input Connectors: 3.5mm locking mini-jack,
Controls: ON/STDBY/OFF, Input Level Control (LT/HM), selectable inputs”GT/HM/LT switches
RF Power: 20mW normal (50mW Maximum allowed by FCC)
Harmonics and Spurs: -50 dB
Antennas: Internal antennas
LED Indicators: Single LED flashes once for "ON", lights steady for "LOW BAT"
Battery: Single 9V Alkaline or NiMH battery
Battery Life: 8-10 Hours (Alkaline)
Dimensions: 4.25" x 2.5"x 1.0" (10.8 cm x 6.4 cm x 2.5 cm)
Weight: 3.1 oz (88 g) without battery