- Product 277140
Nady UHF-16 Headset Omnidirectional System
- Write a Review
The UHF-16 offers the superior performance, convenience, and operational advantages of a frequency-agile UHF wireless system at an amazingly affordab...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Animate your show with wireless freedom!
The UHF-16 offers the superior performance, convenience, and operational advantages of a frequency-agile UHF wireless system at an amazingly affordable price. With 16 user-selectable channels on the uncluttered UHF band, it's loaded with all the features of systems costing several times more. Impressive specs include 120 dB dynamic range and operation up to 500 feet line-of-sight. The system consists of a rugged half-rack receiver with dual removable antennas for optional remote placement, 16 user-switchable UHF frequencies, and DigiTRU Diversity proprietary digital processing circuitry for eliminating dropouts and maximizing range. Sophisticated IF filtering lets you operate multiple UHF 16 systems simultaneously. User-selectable Tone Squelch eliminates RF interference. The front panel backlit LCD display indicates the channel/frequency selected, received RF and AF levels, A/B diversity status, and transmitter low-battery alert. Convenient Up/Down buttons allow easy channel selection. Other front panel controls include on/off button (with power on LED indicator), squelch (mute) adjust, and Volume control for ease of operation. The back panel is equipped with balanced XLR fixed mic level, adjustable unbalanced 1/4" jack audio outputs, and BNC jacks for the dual antennas. Powered by an included AC adapter. An optional rack kit enables single or side-by-side rack mounting.
The UB-16 bodypack has a 3-way input switch for use with instrument, Lavalier, or headworn mics and includes DC phantom power for condensers. A locking 3.5mm jack securely connects mics and instruments. It includes an Off/Standby/On switch, low battery LED, Up/Down channel buttons, and channel display.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Unsurpassed UHF performance with 120 dB dynamic range and operation up to 500 feet line-of-sight
- Rugged half-rack UHF 16 receiver with dual removable antennas
- 16 user-switchable UHF frequencies
- DigiTRU Diversity proprietary digital processing circuitry for eliminating dropouts and maximizing range
- Sophisticated IF filtering for multiple UHF 16 system operation
- User-selectable Tone Squelch for protection from RF interference
- LCD display indicates the channel/frequency selected, received RF and AF levels, A/B diversity status, and transmitter low-battery alert
- Up/Down buttons allow easy channel selection
- Bodypack has a 3-way input switch for use with instrument, Lavalier, or headworn mics
- DC phantom power for condensers
- Locking 3.5mm jack securely connects mics and instruments
- Includes an Off/Standby/On switch, low battery LED, Up/Down channel buttons, and channel display
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Had this setup for house of worship and the transmitter and reciever have problems with eachother at less the 250 feet.The microphone has very poor sound quality, and distorts no matter what the gain level is on the transmitter. The head set also broke within the frist couple of months we had it.The reciever has some nice features but definately not built to last. When I plug an XLR cable into the back, the back panel will actually buckle under the rest of the recever case. If you cant tell the entire frame is built of thin plastic.