- Product H69233
Nady UWS-100 HT Handheld Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Nady UWS-100 HT Handheld Wireless System includes a UWS-100 receiver and a WHT Handheld Microphone Transmitter.The Nady UWS-100 receiver is a 100...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 100-channel receiver and handheld microphone transmitter.
The Nady UWS-100 HT Handheld Wireless System includes a UWS-100 receiver and a WHT Handheld Microphone Transmitter.
The Nady UWS-100 receiver is a 100-channel, select UHF Wireless System with 100 frequencies per 24MHz wide band, that are manually selectable or by autoscan feature for open channels. The UWS-100 offers unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range and operation up to 500' line-of-sight.
Other UWS-100 features include: ASC (Auto-Sync Channels) download which sends selected Group/Channel information to the transmitter using the IR sender for easy frequency synchronization; Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference; Front Panel Touch control buttons for ease-of-channel selection; ASC operation; and DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection.
The Nady WHT Handheld Microphone Transmitter uses a Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range and operation, up to 500 ft. (line-of-sight)
- 100 user-switchable UHF frequencies per band, or automatic open channel selection with convenient auto-scan feature
- ASC (Auto-Sync Channels) download feature sends selected Group/Channel information to transmitter via IR sender for easy frequency synchronization
- Front panel touch control buttons for ease of channel selection and ASC operation
- Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference
- DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection
- AF level displays and folding dual antennas
- Front panel On/Off button (with Power On LED indicator); full LED indicators including A/B diversity, Group/Channel selected, ASC transfer status, and bi color (green/red)
- Back panel balanced XLR fixed Mic Level and adjustable unbalanced ¼" jack audio Line Level outputs; squelch (RF mute) adjust; DC input jack; volume control for ease of operation
- Externally powered with included DC adapter (15 VDC 400 mA)
- Rugged all-metal receiver designed for long-term durability.
- Operates on a separate single frequency in the VHF 170-216MHz band
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with transmitter on
- Low-battery LED indicator flashes once for Unit On; lights steady for low-battery alert
- Uses one 9V alkaline battery for 15+ hours operation
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady UWS-100 HT Handheld Wireless System:
I bought the system for our lead vocalist and it works great, with transparent audio and has very long-range with no dropouts. Selecting one of the 100 channels to fit the various locales we've played in is always ia snap, .The all-metal receiver is smaller than other similar systems I've seen and very rugged. You can't go wrong with this unit,and the price is right.
- Was this a gift?: