- Product 271442
Nady UWS-1K Omni Lavalier Wireless Microphone System
- Write a Review
The Nady UWS-1K Omni Lavalier Wireless Microphone System is a great matchup of price and value. The Nady UHF wireless mic system offers clear channel...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Offers clear channel operation on the wide-open, uncluttered UHF band for interference”free performance.
The Nady UWS-1K Omni Lavalier Wireless Microphone System is a great matchup of price and value. The Nady UHF wireless mic system offers clear channel operation on the wide-open, uncluttered UHF band for interference”free performance in any application or locale. The Nady UWS-1K wireles system delivers 1000 user switchable channels, frequency synthesized in 25 groups and 40 channels in each frequency band. Band-1 748-773 MHz, Band-2 795 ” 820 MHz, band-3 846 ” 871MHz. The UWS-1K series System features Nady's proprietary companding and low noise circuit for an industry best 120dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available in wireless today.
Nady UB-1K Bodypack Transmitter:
The Nady UB-1K bodypack is versatile with a unique 3-pin Mini XLR input connector for instrument, lavalier mic, or headworn mic (with convenient DC phantom powering). An input level control allows optimal audio gain adjustment. IR link features Infrared downloading of selected group/channel information from receiver for easy channel programming. Controls include Touch power ON/OFF and Mute control button, Low battery status and Mute LED indicator. Requires 2 AA batteries for the longest reliable, economical battery life.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Unsurpassed UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range and operation up to 500 feet line-of-sight
- 1000 user switchable UHF frequencies per band
- Two complete front-end True Diversity circuitry for eliminating dropouts and maximizing range
- Sophisticated IF filtering for multiple UWS-1K system operation in the same location simultaneously
- Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference
- Front panel backlit LCD display indicates the selected channel/frequency, SQL level, receiver RF level, A/B diversity status, and Audio LED bar graph for AF levels
- Front panel touch control buttons and user friendly configuration menus
- Download feature sends channel program to transmitter via IR sender
- Back panel balanced XLR mic level and unbalanced ¼" jack audio outputs, and TNC jacks for dual antennas (with 9VDC/100mA phantom power for powering optional remote powered antennas as needed for longer antenna cable runs)
- Rack mountable with optional single or dual (side-by-side) rackmount kits
- Externally powered with 16.5V/0.4A DC adapter included