- 277033 000561000 277033000561000
Nady WHT-15 Handheld Mic Transmitter
- Write a Review
The Nady WHT-15 Handheld Mic Transmitter uses the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for excellent sound quality, effective feedb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The transmitter of choice for Nady's Encore Series wireless systems.
The Nady WHT-15 Handheld Mic Transmitter uses the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for excellent sound quality, effective feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise.
An Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter "ON"
The low battery LED indicator flashes once when unit is turned on and stays on steadily when battery is low.
Rubber, easy-mount mic clip included.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Audio inputs: Nady DM-10D neodymium dynamic cartridge
- Controls: OFF/STANDBY/ON switch
- LED Indicator: Unit "ON"(single flash), Low Battery Alert (steady)
- RF Power Out: 50mW (Max.allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: ?40dB
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
WHT-15 Handheld Mic Transmitter
- Dimensions: WHT-15 9-1/2" x 1-1/4" Diameter
- Weight (w/o battery): WHT-15 6.9 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.