- Product 482090
Nady XA-700 Stereo Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
Just look at all you get with the Nady XA-700 Stereo Power Amplifier: 2x350W @ 4 ohms, bridged mono: 750W @ 8 ohms (2 ohms and 4 ohms bridged not re...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Superior performance and flexibility at a fantastic price!
Just look at all you get with the Nady XA-700 Stereo Power Amplifier: 2x350W @ 4 ohms, bridged mono: 750W @ 8 ohms (2 ohms and 4 ohms bridged not recommended). Detent volume controls, parallel balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs. Stereo (dual channel), parallel input, or bridged mono modes with selector switch. Binding post (banana plug) outputs. 2 dual-speed fans for cooling and soft-start turn on with noise-free on/off prevents annoying pops. Built-in DC protection, independent DC and thermal overload on each channel, short circuit and speaker protection, DC servo operation, and digital limiter. Includes power on, clip, signal, and protect LED indicators for each channel. Rugged 2U rackspace housing.
- Volume controls
- Parallel balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
- Stereo (dual channel), parallel-input, or bridged mono operating modes with selector switch
- Binding post (banana plug) outputs
- 2 dual-speed fans for cooling
- Soft-start turn on, noise-free on-off
- Built-in DC offset
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel
- Short-circuit and speaker protection
- Built-in current limiter
- Power ON and Protect LEDs
- Signal and Clipping LED indicators for each channel
- Switching power supply for most reliable operation and lightweight portability
- Roadworthy, rugged double rackspace (2U) housing
- 115V(60Hz)/230V(50Hz) AC select switch and IEC power cord connector with built-in fuse
- 2x350W @ 4 ohms, bridged mono: 750W @ 8 ohms (2 ohms and 4 ohms bridged not recommended)
- 750W RMS @ 8 ohms bridged
- Protections: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection; stable into reactive or mismatched loads; ON/OFF muting; current limiter
- Front Panel: Power switch, input level control for each channel
- Rear Panel: Parallel/Mono/Bridge selector, AC voltage selector switch
- Connectors: Power; IEC power cord jack; Input: Active balanced XLR and 1/4" (6.3mm) TRS; Output: Touch-proof binding posts
- Voltage selectable power supply: 110V120V or 220V240V AC 50/60Hz
- Fuse: 115V AC 6A 250V FB; 230V AC 3A 250V FB
- Dimensions: 19" x 12-2/5" x 3-1/2" (483 x 315 x 89 mm)
- Weight: 23.7 lbs.
Reviewed by 7 customers
Displaying reviews 1-7
The Nady XA-700 is the first power amp Ive ever purchased. When I unpacked it one of the mounting ears was a little bent and there was a dent in the bottom. When I turned it on it seemed to work fine (quiet fans, no hiss, hum or buzz) until I turned it off. It wouldn't turn off! The power switched failed in the on position. I panicked and returned it.
I recently purchased this amp as a first prosumer amplifier. I have experience with other high-powered amplifiers and have to say that this is a very good deal for the price. I'm running it directly from an ipod into 2 15" cabs and having a great response. Very simple to set up, quiet, and enough power for what i'm using it forl.
im very pleased with the power and sound of this amp. it is very quiet. i use it to power a pair of peavy sp5s . very loud and audible. i usually use it in stereo mode. plenty of balls to the wall power. can only imagine the power bridged. if your looking for an inexspensive amp that appears to made quite well, grab one you wont regret it. any amp can fry if you push it to hard. these seem to be pretty tough. rock on
I just got mine, cant tell you how long its going to last, but I'm not going to be overdriving it. I connected it to a pair of 100W 12 inch speakers, and it sounds great. Good seperation of audio channels, I like the individual volume controls, and the clip and protect LEDs. I was a bit hesitant to buy it, but at this price, I say go for it. At this price you'll find a use for it. It has enough power for the jam night user and the home studio producer.
Like other reviews I've seen about reburbs, it seemed absolutely new. Only had the unit a short time, so long-term evaluation is impossible. In that time, though, I was very impressed with the features and quality of the amp. Though we used it primarily to power monitors, probs with our main power amp caused me to use it as primary, where it performed admirably.My band, playing mainly newer, harder rock, drives it fairly hard, and sound quailty has been impressive through a couple of 18" bottoms, 15" tops/horns. All-in-all, I believe it a quality piece of equipment for an outstanding price.
I must say these amps are powerful for the asking. They are 4 ohm stable. The fans are definately working and the meters keep you in the safe zone. Its up to you to recognize audible distortion, so don't go saying the Nady amps are junk if YOU blow one up. These amps by Nady help young studios keep sound strong. My review is based on owning 4 of them. 4 and want more! Remeber amps don't blow themselves up. They blow up when they are over driven.
I use this amp to drive my subwoofer. Plenty of bang for the buck. I'm definetly hard on my equipment, I play it loud and long. I'v never had a problem with this amp.