- Product 702668
Native Instruments Akoustik Piano Crossgrade - NI Summer of Sound LTO
- Write a Review
The Akoustik Piano Crossgrade lets you upgrade to the Akoustik Piano virtual instrument software from Native Instruments Grand 2.0 Virtual Piano, Ivo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An easy, affordable way to grab Akoustik Piano!
The Akoustik Piano Crossgrade lets you upgrade to the Akoustik Piano virtual instrument software from Native Instruments Grand 2.0 Virtual Piano, Ivory Grand Pianos 1.5, or the Bosendorfer Sampled Piano Library.
Akoustik Piano: Sample Based Acoustic Piano
The Steinway D, Bechstein D 280, and Bosendorfer 290 Imperial grand pianos, plus the Steingraeber 130 vintage upright piano come together beautifully in Akoustik Piano . High-quality sampled sounds are expressive, precise, and very playable. Akoustik Piano covers the entire range of piano sounds and styles, transfusing the sonic characteristics and subtle tonal nuances of all 4 into your computer — the perfect virtual instrument for studios, rehearsal rooms, schools, stages and clubs.
Akoustik Piano software sets a new benchmark for sound quality, capturing the full body and feel of the originals with unprecedented authenticity. The latest recording technology and a specially developed microphone setup was used for all 4 pianos. The result is a uniquely warm, transparent and flexible sound that delivers the same distinctive character of each individual piano in exacting detail and can still be adjusted to meet specific needs.
Akoustik Piano plays and responds exactly as real pianos do. The keys were sampled at varying velocities and great care was taken to capture the entire sustain and release phases. The innovative Layer Morphing Technology generates a seamless dynamic gradient. The characteristic resonances caused by use of the pedals can be adjusted, as can the subtle mechanical noises of the pedals and keys themselves. From perfect pianissimo to forceful fortissimo, this virtual instrument delivers the same breadth and depth of tone as the originals.
Add sounds to a space
Akoustik Piano has a first-class integrated convolution module, allowing highly authentic spatial characteristics to be added to the sound. Place the piano in a studio, jazz club, concert hall, or a cathedral or use the dry signal as it is. The acoustic parameters of these spaces, such as the size, can also be manipulated. From the close mic setup of a jazz combo to the more ambient nature of classic solo performance, Akoustik Piano covers the whole spectrum.
- 3 famous grand pianos and one vintage upright piano
- Extremely intuitive and clearly structured user interface
- Integrated convolution module for high-quality controllable room acoustics
- 4 different room types with distinctive characteristics
- Exceptionally high sample quality incl. sustain and release phases
- "Layer Morphing Technology" ensures a seamless velocity gradient
- Highly efficient sample engine based on KONTAKT 2, including Direct from Disk
- Adjustable mechanical noises of pedals and keys
- Integrated metronome, recorder and flexible 3-band EQ
- Keyboard velocity curve allowing response to be adjusted for different master keyboards
Click or call to order today! Our dual 45-day Complete Satisfaction and Lowest Price Guarantees mean you can't lose!
- Standalone, Audio Units, RTAS, VST, DXi, Core Audio, DirectSound
- System Requirements
- DVD Drive, 17 GB free hard disk space
- Mac OS 10.3, G4 1.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium IV / Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Recommended System
- Mac OS 10.4, G5 1.8 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium IV / Athlon XP 3 GHz, 1 GB RAM