- Product 700929
Native Instruments Audio 8 DJ Audio Interface
- Write a Review
DJ's DelightAUDIO 8 DJ combines high-end audio quality with unmatched connectivity and a rock-solid mobile design. This hardware is destined to be th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed specifically for DJs who are serious about their sound.
AUDIO 8 DJ combines high-end audio quality with unmatched connectivity and a rock-solid mobile design. This hardware is destined to be the beating heart of your DJ setup. The AUDIO 8 DJ provides a professional level interface between your preferred software and your audience.
Make the Connection
This powerhouse interface answers all the needs of the modern DJ. Boasting 8 inputs, 8 outputs, MIDI I/O, 1/4" headphone connector, and 20 status LEDs for full visual control it has the connections you need for flexible signal chaining. You can connect up 4 hi-gain stereo outputs from your DJ or performance software to your external mixer making it perfect for TRAKTOR 3 users.
Use the 4 stereo inputs to connect turntables, CD players, effect sends, or a microphone - whatever your performance demands.
Super high-end Cirrus-Logic™ AD-DA converters guarantee a sound quality that will impress even the most discerning audiophiles. Ultra low latency drivers along with hi-gain output levels on all channels prove the AUDIO 8's professional credentials. The sheer quality of the sound will blow your audience away.
Rock Steady and Ready
Encased in a solid shield of aluminium and built on a metal chassis, this sturdy interface is also small enough to fit into the tiniest booth.
Built with most resilient components, and designed for a life of hard work, you can trust this total professional to get to the job done in any situation.
This is a professional 96 kHz, 24 bit audio interface with ultra high quality Cirrus Logic™ AD/DA converters in an aluminium case, super-robust, mobile design (slim size) specifically for DJs.
Has 4 hi-gain stereo outputs (RCA), 4 stereo inputs (RCA), 2 optional phono preamps with high impedance input mode, 1 alternative microphone input with input gain control and input level meter (XLR), and headphone output with visual level control.
Low latency ASIO™ / CORE Audio™ / DirectSound™ driver. USB 2.0 bus powered with MIDI I/O, over 20 individual channel Status LEDs for instant status monitoring and signal chain error detection.
It's compatible with any digital-to-analog DJ setup, such as TRAKTOR 3. Native Instruments includes a full version of TRAKTOR 3LE with integrated Beatport music store access.
Interfaces: ASIO™, Core Audio™, DirectSound™. Universal Binary - ready for Intel Macs!
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it’s highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Professional 96 kHz, 24 Bit Audio Interface
- Cirrus Logic™ AD/DA converters
- Aluminium case
- Mobile design
- 4 hi-gain stereo outputs (RCA)
- 4 stereo inputs (RCA), 2 optional phono preamps with high impedance input mode
- 1 alternative microphone input with input gain control and input level meter (XLR)
- Headphone output with visual level control
- Low latency ASIO™ / CORE Audio™ / DirectSound™ driver
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- MIDI I/O
- Individual channel Status LEDs
- Compatible with any digital to analog DJ set up
- Includes full version of TRAKTOR 3LE with intergrated Beatport music store access
- Interfaces: ASIO™, Core Audio™, DirectSound™
Audio 8 DJ Audio Interface
- MIDI Interface: 1 Input, 1 Output
- Computer Connection: USB 2.0, Bus-Powered
- Dimensions: 45mm x 174mm x 103mm (141mm overall) (HxWxD)
- Weight: 825g
- General Interface
- Channels: 8 input / 8 output
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48, 96 KHz
- Bit Resolution: 16, 24
- Converter: Cirrus Logic
- Cross Talk 87 dBu
- Full Scale Level (max. gain) — Line: 12,4; Mic: -40 dBu; Phono: -23,5 dBu
- THD + N — Line & Mic: 0.007%; Phono 0.062%
- SNR: 100 dB (A-weighted)
- Freq. Response: 10 — 40kHz +/-0.5 dB
- Cross Talk 87 dBu
- Impedance — Line: 100 Ohms Unbalanced, 200 Ohms Balanced; Headphone: 8... 600 Ohms (Load)
- Max. Ouput Level — Line: 9,6 dBu; Headphone: 9,3 dBu 4.26 V rms, 100 mW at 100 Ohms
- SNR - Line: 101 dB (A-weighted), 95 dBu (A-weighted)
- THD + N — Line: 0.007 %, Headphone: 0.012 %
- Freq. Response: 10 — 40kHz +/-0.5 dB
- System Requirements: Mac OSX 10.4.8, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo family, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP + Service Pack 2, Pentium / Athlon 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- USB 2.0 interface
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I?ve spent a long time researching between Seratto and Traktor. I?ve even gone so far as to purchase Seratto, M-Audio, Traktor Duo, and eventually this unit the Traktor Scratch Pro. The Pro was the easiest to add 4 individual turntable inputs, 4 outputs, broadcasting to live web sites and a huge amount of MIDI support for all my toys (drum machines, synchs, lights, and controllers). The software synchs to your Itunes library and imports all your playlists pretty easily. The one problem I had was keeping the Traktor software from re-synching my library, but eventually found how to turn this off in the settings. In short, if you are looking at a simple easy to use no brainer program, then get Seratto. If you are looking at a serious DJ program, long term investment which will allow you to expand your musical possibilities, then pick up Traktor.