- Product 708229
Native Instruments B4 II Update
- Write a Review
The B4 II has been substantially enhanced from the most popular and authentic software emulation with an even more authentic sound and many new funct...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Upgrade to the substantially enhanced B4 II at a special price if you bought the original B4 here!
The B4 II has been substantially enhanced from the most popular and authentic software emulation with an even more authentic sound and many new functions. You will be addicted to its sounds right from the start. From silky soft to relentlessly rocking, the new tube amp and the 12 new speaker cabinets open completely new sonic dimensions. Choose one of the 120 outstanding organ sounds and start playing straight away.
A tube amplifier modeled on the original rotary speaker amp has been added to the B4 II. The Dynamic Tube Response technology on which it relies delivers an organic, characteristic sound.
The selection of additional classic speakers vastly extends the B4 II's sonic range: from gospel to rock and from jazz to electronica, the whole spectrum is covered.
A Selection of Classic Speaker Cabinets
Rotator 122 Open: the most open of the Rotator sounds, good for rock
Rotator 122 Closed: lends itself well to jazzy numbers
Rotator 147 Open: similar to the 122 but softer
Rotator 147 Closed: similar to the 122 but softer
AC Box 2x12: Farfisa und Vox Organs are welcome!
Twang 2x12: very soft, perfect for ballads and accompaniments
Jazz 2x12: perfect for that crunchy Jimmy McGriff sound!
Tweedman 4x10: Jazzy sound with a good bass response a la Jimmy Smith
Citrus 4x12: good all-rounder, a very balanced sound
Plexi 4x12: Hard rock heaven
Lead 800 4x12: a hi-gain amp of the newer generation, slightly more open than the Plexi
Bass VT 4x10: perfect for basslines
Direct: Electrical DI box, no cabinet
Expanded User Interface
B4 II now offers five instead of two views, improving ease of use and implementing many new features.
Using B4 II presets has now become much easier and more comfortable: The new preset manager delivers a comprehensive view of all preset banks including a total of 120 presets. This is where presets are loaded, saved, renamed, and resorted via drag and drop.
The MIDI file player plays back MIDI files to select an appropriate preset.
B4 II offers 2 integrated high-quality reverb units: a studio reverb and a vintage spring reverb for creating smooth room acoustics. Both effects are based on NI's high-end effects algorithms delivering an extremely authentic sound.
Rotating Speaker Dual Mode
"Dual Mode" allows the use of 2 rotating speaker cabinets simultaneously, generating an especially wide and rich sound.
The Leakage knob allows the adjustment of electric leakage between the tonewheels, generating a clean or dirty sound.
Brake switch to stop the rotating speakers abruptly.
Amp and speaker adjustment
3 additional knobs for the amp and speaker mikes: bass, treble, and air.
The original B3 is not velocity sensitive. With the B4, however, you can add variable velocity sensitivity by turning the Velocity knob. This is a nice feature to play accentuated riffs and can greatly enhance your organ voice.
Bass Pedal Legato Mode
Bass Pedal Legato Mode with sustain knob for playing soft, sustained bass tones. In String mode it acts like a plucked bass string, sloping the volume to zero after a key is pressed. In Organ mode the volume is held at full volume for the complete hold phase.
Advanced MIDI control
The B4 II now offers free assignment of MIDI automation, includes "MIDI Learn" for easy assignment of MIDI controllers and provides integrated MIDI templates for many MIDI controllers, making it easy to use B4 II with the NI B4D or third party hardware.
- Authentic software version of the legendary tonewheel organ and rotary speaker
- Plays and sounds exactly like its real-world role model
- Play in stand-alone mode or use in the studio as a plug-in
- Tube amplifier and speaker cabinets engineered using Dynamic Tube Response technology
- Integrated spring and studio reverb units
- 120 presets and 11 alternative tonewheels sets
- Intuitive MIDI controller integration including MIDI learn and controller templates
- 9 drawbars per manual and 6 drawbars for the pedals, adjustable keyclick and flexible percussion
- Pedal legato and string bass modes make sophisticated playing techniques easy
- Scanner vibrato/chorus, rotary speaker, and tube amp distortion and overdrive
- Inverse Drawbar Mode for using fader controllers
- Fullscreen mode
The radically revamped B4 II is ready to play!
B4 II Update
- Stand-alone, Audio Units, VST, RTAS, DXi, Core Audio, DirectSound, ASIO
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.3.x, G4 733 MHz, 256 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium 700 MHz/ Athlon XP 1.3 GHz, 256 MB RAM
- Recommended System
- Mac OS X 10.4.x, G4 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 1.3 GHz, 512 MB RAM