- Product 700319
Native Instruments BATTERY 3 Drum Looping Software Update
- Write a Review
Now you can upgrade to Battery 3 from Battery 1 or 2. The latest version of the acclaimed drum sampler Battery fuses an extensive library with functi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Upgrade to BATTERY 3: the professional standard for drums and percussion.
Now you can upgrade to Battery 3 from Battery 1 or 2. The latest version of the acclaimed drum sampler Battery fuses an extensive library with functionality and simplicity. A powerful new engine and a host of sound shaping options deliver tight, punchy drums while the user-friendly interface guarantees instant access and complete control. Whether electronic or acoustic, BATTERY 3 will have your drums rolling in no time.
BATTERY 3 is armed with an extensive sample library. Over 100 professional kits cover an incredibly broad spectrum of musical styles. From authentic acoustic kits to contemporary electronic collections and ethnic percussion from all over the globe, every genre is represented. Compatibility with most standard sample formats allows seamless integration of virtually any third party libraries. BATTERY 3 is the definition of drums.
At the heart of BATTERY 3 lies the cell matrix, bigger and more versatile than ever before. With up to 128 sample cells, it is now fully customizable—define the number of cells, rows and columns to fit your exact needs. Color-code or select multiple cells for quick and easy management. Step through all your drums of a particular type and pre-listen samples within the current kit. BATTERY 3's flexible nature ensures the perfect setup for any situation.
BATTERY 3 offers a wide range of sound shaping features, both for individual cells and on a global level. Adjustable articulations, such as flam, humanize and roll, add a natural feel to your rhythms. The time stretching feature allows samples to be sculpted and loops to be adjusted to the correct tempo. BATTERY 3 infuses all your percussive elements with an unmistakeable flavour.
Basic Operation: At the heart of BATTERY 3 lies the cell matrix with up to 128 sample cells. The highly flexible matrix offers an incredibly intuitive and easy way to manage and play large drum kits
Drum Articulations: The performance articulations offer the dexterity and skill of an accomplished drummer. The setup page with various drum rudiments and humanize functions breathes life into your tracks.
Effects and Mastering: BATTERY 3 offers professional equalization, dynamics, delay, reverb and individual effects both for individual sample cells as well as on a global level.
Sound Editing: Edit Samples within the new Wave Editor, stretch drum samples with the time machine or use the loop section to create entirely new sounds directly within BATTERY 3.
Loop Machine: Easily preview, sync and load sliced-loop formats, such as Apple Loops, Recycle 1 and 2, BeatCreator and Acid Waves, into individual cells and create entire tracks just using loops.
- Comprehensive and powerful drum sampler based on a next generation sample engine
- New 12 GB sample library: over 100 drum kits with over 23,000 individual samples and over 2,600 categorized drum cells covering all musical styles
- Improved workflow and usability, fast and intuitive access to all parameters. 8 step-by-step video tutorials included
- Fully customizable cell matrix: freely definable rows and columns with up to a total of 128 sample cells
- Improved cell effects and a new master effects section
- Performance articulations: roll, flam, buzz, right hand, etc.
- Beat synchronisation with loop import for Apple Loops, REX, Acid Wave and Beat Creator
- Time stretching feature per cell for creative sample manipulation
- Graphical waveform now allows samples to be edited on-the-fly
- Sample Purge keeps RAM load to a minimum
- System:Core Audio, Core MIDI, DirectSound
- Plug-in: Stand-alone, Audio Units, VST, RTAS, DXi, ASIO
BATTERY 3 Drum Looping Software Update
- System Requirements:
- Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Win XP, Pentium 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- DVD Drive
- Minimum installation: 200 MB
- Full installation: 14 GB
- Universal Binary for Mac included!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Great sounds and features. Worth the money even though I got it for $100 bucks less. It was between battery and BFD and I decided on this one because of its powerful editing features. I recommend demoing both before you buy.