- Product 706058
Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Crossgrade Bundle
- Write a Review
Registered users of Native Instruments sampler software including, Intakt, Kompakt, and the Native Instruments samplers in third part sample librarie...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Now you can crossgrade into KONTAKT 2!
Registered users of Native Instruments sampler software including, Intakt, Kompakt, and the Native Instruments samplers in third part sample libraries.
KONTAKT 2 embodies the future of sampling. No other software or hardware sampler offers such a comprehensive set of features, so much flexibility and performance or such a high degree of compatibility. From authentic library playback of virtually any format to the intuitive creation of new instruments, from profound sound design to lively and dynamic surround sound mixes - KONTAKT 2 opens the doors to creativity.
Unrivalled Range of Features
Explore a whole new world of audio sampling combined with unprecedented convenience and flexibility. KONTAKT 2 incorporates five different sampler modes, ranging from classic sample playback to real-time pitch shifting, time-stretching and precise drum loop slicing. Ingenious mapping, group and loop editors as well as over 30 filters and effects including Convolution Effects pave the way for fantastic sounds. And the vast modulation section lets you add constant variations.
More Than Just Sampling
KONTAKT 2 offers numerous new and innovative features. Create inspiring 3D soundscapes: The powerful new surround sound features offer up to 16 channels of enveloping, spatial manipulation. The KONTAKT Script Processor fuses conventional sampling with intelligent MIDI processing and elements of macro programming. Use the included scripts to create instrument simulators and other custom features, such as chord generators or dynamic tuners. Or write your own scripts and witness the power of KONTAKT 2's open architecture. The potential within these features is immense!
Flexible, Modular Architecture
KONTAKT 2's modular architecture guarantees near limitless possibilities. Arrange the modules within the interface to meet your exact, individual needs. Customize the signal flow within KONTAKT 2 for truly unique results. The browser offers a concise overview of your samples, the modules, the virtual rack and more. This invaluable feature distills all essential information into a compact yet detailed summary and by keeping processes transparent, enhances your creative potential. Simply drag and drop the various effect and filter modules, surround panner and modulators displayed in the browser into your virtual rack and create distinctive, individual instruments.
Powerful New Engine and Universal Import
The highly advanced new sample engine delivers sparkling sound quality and performance-enhancing efficiency that exceeds all expectations. Having established its place in studios and on stages all over the world, the next generation of this state-of-the-art sampler supports almost every single professional hard and software sample format making it a truly global player. Not to mention the huge, high-quality sample library that is already part of KONTAKT 2.
The New Instrument Library
KONTAKT 2 music software includes a comprehensive sample library overflowing with top-quality virtual instruments: a selection of orchestra instruments taken from the exceptional Vienna Symphonic Library, an excellent grand piano, authentic electric pianos, acoustic instruments, electronic as well as acoustic drum kits, drum and instrument loops and a whole lot more. Furthermore, the library also contains several instruments that make specific use of the revolutionary KONTAKT Script processor. For example, guitar and orchestra instruments that emulate particular playing styles with unprecedented precision.
Create unusual instruments using the dozens of scripts already in the library or write your own. An extensive selection of impulse responses is also included, allowing the reverb of real-life concert halls and echo chambers to be re-created authentically — or use it to generate some extraordinary special effects.
The instruments and samples in the library are courtesy of Vienna Symphonic Library, East West, Zero-G, Sonic Implants, Northstar, Native Instruments and others
In addition to all of the above, version 2 also contains numerous detailed improvements ensuring a faster, more efficient and more creative workflow.
• New design, enhanced user convenience and many additional functions
• Multiple Undo/Redo including an undo history
• Mapping and loop editors can be opened as separate, individual windows (stand-alone mode)
• Keyboard shortcuts for an efficient workflow
• Master section including global tempo settings, master tune and tuning tone, metronome
- A keyboard that can be toggled on and off
- Upgraded user-interface
- Surround sound
- Impulse Response effect
- Unlimited voices, 64-fold multi-timbrality
- Universal Import: compatible with some 30 sample and library formats
- KONTAKT Script Processor
- RAM-saving "Sample Purge" function
- Huge sample library
- Enhanced Multi Browser
- 192 KHz, 32-bit sample engine with 64 fold multi-timbrality and unlimited voices
- Sample library with more than 15 GB
- Brand-new, intuitive user-interface offering dozens of innovative features
- Advanced surround sound features allowing up to 16 channel mix-downs
- KONTAKT Script Processor for profound engine and feature customization
- Convolution effect adds real-life reverb characteristics or special effects to the sound
- 6 different sample modes: Classic, DFD, Tone, Time I and II as well as Beat Machine
- Detailed browser functionality affording a concise overview of essential information
- Universal Import ensures compatibility with virtually every sample and library format
- Vast selection of effects, filters and modulators. Convenient Group, Mapping and Loop editors for easy use of zones and slicing loops
Kontakt 2 Crossgrade Bundle
- Reason NN-XT
- Akai S-1000, S-3000, S-5000/S-6000, Z-4/Z-8
- Emu EOS/E4B, E3, ESi Roland S-5x, S-7x
- Kurzweil K2x00
- Ensoniq EPS/ASR
- Interfaces: VST, Audio Units, RTAS, DXi, Core Audio, ASIO, DirectSound
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS 10.4.x, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, 1.4 GHz or higher, 512 MB RAM
- DVD Drive, 16 GB of available hard drive space, 1 GB RAM or more recommended for plug-in use, Windows systems must have Service Pack 2 installed
- Universal Binary included - Intel-Mac ready!