- Product 702795
Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Education Edition
- Write a Review
The innovative graphic design of Native Instruments Kontakt 2 sample library gives you intuitive, hands-on control of its fast, flexible, and advance...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Easy to use and abuse: it's sampling done right.
The innovative graphic design of Native Instruments Kontakt 2 sample library gives you intuitive, hands-on control of its fast, flexible, and advanced music sampling engine. Going beyond the standard sampling, playback, and manipulation abilities of its predecessors, Kontakt 2 software adds several technologies to give sampling a new dimension. You get different sampler modes, realtime time-stretching, realtime resynthesis, precise drum loop slicing, graphical breakpoint envelopes, loop editing, analog-modeling filters, vast visual-display modulation, ingenious mapping, group and loop editors, as well as over 30 extreme filters and effects. Kontakt 2 has the power to realize your most ingenious ideas with exceptional sound quality. An outstanding sample library containing more than 15GB of sounds in various styles and categories is also included.
New features for Native Instruments Kontakt 2 software include universal import for various sample formats, an upgrade to 32-bit/192kHz audio resolution, 15GB sample library, more innovative interface tools, up to 16-channel surround sound, scripting, convolution effects, 6 sampler modes, a RAM-saving Sample Purge function, and expanded browser functionality.
Unrivaled Range of Features
Explore a whole new world of sampling combined with unprecedented convenience and flexibility. KONTAKT 2 incorporates five different sound sampler modes, ranging from classic, sample playback to real-time pitch shifting, time stretching, and precise drum loop slicing. Ingenious mapping, group and loop editors, as well as over 30 filters and effects, including Convolution Effects, pave the way for fantastic sounds. On top of that, the vast modulation section lets you add constant variations.
Flexible, Modular Architecture
KONTAKT 2's modular architecture guarantees near limitless possibilities. Arrange the modules within the interface to meet your exact, individual needs. Customize the signal flow within KONTAKT 2 for truly unique results. The browser offers a concise overview of your samples, the modules, the virtual rack, and more. This invaluable feature distils all essential information into a compact, yet detailed summary, and, by keeping processes transparent, enhances your creative potential. Simply drag and drop the various effect and filter modules, surround panner, and modulators displayed in the browser into your virtual rack, and create distinctive, individual instruments.
Powerful New Engine and Universal Import
The highly-advanced sample engine delivers sparkling sound quality and performance-enhancing efficiency that exceeds all expectations. Having established its place in studios and on stages all over the world, the next generation of this state-of-the-art sampler supports nearly all professional hard and software sample formats, making it a truly global player. And don't forget the huge, high-quality sample library that is already a part of the KONTAKT 2 plugin.
- 192 KHz, 32-bit sample engine with 64-fold, multi-timbrality, and unlimited voices
- Sample library with more than 15 GB
- Brand new, intuitive user-interface offering dozens of innovative features
- Advanced surround sound features allowing up to 16 channel mix-downs
- KONTAKT Script Processor for profound engine and feature customization
- Convolution effect adds real-life reverb characteristics or special effects to the sound
- 6 different sample modes: Classic, DFD, Tone, Time I & II, as well as Beat Machine
- Detailed browser functionality affording a concise overview of essential information
- Universal Import ensures compatibility with virtually every sample and library format
- Vast selection of effects, filters and, modulators. Convenient group, mapping and loop editors for easy use of zones and slicing loops
- GigaStudio; EXS24; Reason NN-XT; HALion; MachFive; SampleCell; Akai S-1000, S-3000, S-5000/S-6000, Z-4/Z-8; Emu EOS/E4B, E3™, ESi; Roland S-5x, S-7x; Kurzweil K2x00; Ensoniq EPS/ASR; and more.
- Audio Units, VST, DXi, RTAS, Core Audio, DirectSound, ASIO
- Universal Binary--Intel-Mac ready!
- This product must be activated within 30 days after installation.
Everything you need is here in one box: Buy Kontakt today and make some noise!
Kontakt 2 Education Edition
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.4.x, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, 1.4 GHz or higher, 512 MB RAM
- DVD drive, 16 GB of available hard drive space, 1 GB or more recommended for plug-in use
- Windows systems must have Service Pack 2 installed