- Product 702971
Native Instruments Kontakt 3 Crossgrade
- Write a Review
If you've already got KOMPAKT, INTAKT, previous versions of KONTAKT, non-Native Instruments sample libraries that use either of the aforementioned pl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
If you've already got KOMPAKT, INTAKT, previous versions of KONTAKT, non-Native Instruments sample libraries that use either of the aforementioned player engines, or TASCAM's Gigastudio, then the time to get the latest version of KONTAKT is now. Why? This special crossgrade offer will save you over $100 off the normal price of KONTAKT 3.
As you'd expect from any new release, Native Instruments has done a little reworking of it's flagship sampler and kept the best features of its previous incarnation.
You can still edit, loop, and slice samples to your hearts content. But with the new Wave Editor you can draw envelopes directly in the sample waveform with its Zone Envelope editor or spend hours playing with the 13 functions of its Sample Editor.
The interface has been reworked a bit, making it even easier (as if it needed help). Performance views are now tailor-made, unique to each of the six instrument sets: Urban Beats, Vintage, Synth, World, Orchestral, Band. From a browsing standpoint, they've added a new quick-search function to help you find multis, instruments, and parameters instantly, an improved monitor view simplifies searches involving complex instruments, as well as a fresh instrument navigator to give you an overview of instruments loaded in the rack with mute/solo switches. The mapping editor and modulation system have also been expanded.
The latest library includes 33 GB of sample content from outside producers like Vienna Symphonic Library, Beatlab/Timetools, Chris Hein, and Pettinhouse you can manipulate with KONTAKT's 1000 presets. Added effects include Skreamer, a fuzz tone that works well with rhythm and gentler lead guitars, Rotator, which emulates the B3 organ "Rotor Cabinet", the Twang Amp Emulator, as well as 11 other cabinet emulations. New keyboard shortcuts along with reduced load times for instruments that means you'll spend less time waiting, and more time waving and looping, mixing and grooving.
Arm yourself with KONTAKT 3 and get a sample of what professional performance is like.
- Six Instrument Collections with over 33 GB of sounds
- Ready-to-rock "Performance View" for each of the 1000 instruments
- Reworked Wave Editor with tools for intuitive looping, slicing, and editing
- Freely drawable envelopes per sample
- Improved navigation: modulation quick-jumps, instrument navigator
- More than 18 high-end effects
- Enhanced workflow for Scripts with tabbed views
- Universal Import of virtually any sample format
- MIDI loop drag & drop into host application
- New Info Pane in the GUI
- Seven tutorial video
- EXS-24, KOMPAKT, Akai S-x000/Z8, BATTERY, GigaStudio, INTAKT, Apple Loops, Reason NN-XT, REX I/II, HALion 1/2, REAKTOR, ACID WAVs, Emu EOS/EIV/EIII/Esi/Emax II, and many more
Kontakt 3 Crossgrade
- System Requirements
- G4 1.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP or Vista (32-bit), Pentium or Athlon 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- 300 MB free disc space
- 34 GB for complete