- Product 702645
Native Instruments Kore 1 Komplete 4 Bundle
- Write a Review
KORE 1 Komplete 4 Bundle includes the KORE 1 Virtual Instrument Sound Platform and the KOMPLETE 4 Software Plug-in Collection. Combine KORE with KOM...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Bundles NI's KORE and KOMPLETE into one killer virtual instrument music production platform.
KORE 1 Komplete 4 Bundle includes the KORE 1 Virtual Instrument Sound Platform and the KOMPLETE 4 Software Plug-in Collection. Combine KORE with KOMPLETE 4 and you have a uniquely powerful audio workstation. The two digital audio studio products complement one another perfectly.
KORE 1 Virtual Instrument Sound Platform
Native Instruments KORE Virtual Instrument Sound Platform fuses sophisticated software with a highly advanced hardware controller to form a single versatile and powerful platform for total plug-in control. KORE is a host that can load any VST or AU plug-in and run them standalone or as a plug-in within your favorite sequencer.
As a host for software instruments and effects, KORE unites all your VST and Audio Units plug-ins into a single, uniform graphic interface. Thanks to the controller, you get instant, hands-on access to your sounds with an analog feel. As a plug-in you can load KORE with your favorite VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or DXi plug-ins then insert them into your sequencer. In standalone mode, KORE is capable of powerful, seamless, and intuitive live performance. KORE opens the doors to a whole new world of sonic creation allowing diverse combinations of sounds, instruments, and effects with hands-on control.
Use one interface
KORE unites all Native Instruments and third-party VST and Audio Unit instruments and effects into a single, clearly structured user interface, making the use of plug-ins a far easier and more musical process.
Find sounds fast
The KORE Sound Browser and KORESOUND format enable you to find sounds and presets according to freely definable musical attributes, such as timbre, style or articulation. Search, browse, or filter the sound database to instantly find all the sounds that match the criteria you have specified - regardless of instrument. The search function is particularly easy. Just type in what you what, (i.e. - fat lead synth sound) and the database instantly presents the options that most closely match your terms.
Feel the software
The KORE hardware controller interacts seamlessly with the KORE software, giving you total hands-on control of all your software instruments and effects. The high-resolution, bi-directional protocol and touch-sensitive knobs with 500 steps per revolution make for a very dynamic and detailed experience. There's also a 64 x 128 pixel display that provides context-specific information. In addition to the control knobs you get dedicated inputs for two footswitches and one expression pedal plus two channels of 24bit/96kHz audio, coaxial S/PDIF output, MIDI I/O, and a USB 2.0 port for computer connection.
Make sounds portable
The KORESOUND format stores a wealth of additional information—such as routings or assignments—and can handle multiple instrument and effect setups as though they were a single, simple preset. This allows sound and instrument setups to be easily transferred between different songs, sequencers, and systems without any configuration hassles.
KOMPLETE 4 Software Plug-in Collection
With twelve ground-breaking synthesizers, samplers, emulations, effects and a virtual guitar studio KOMPLETE 4 will turn any computer-based set-up into truly comprehensive, professional production suite.
KOMPLETE 4 means unlimited creative freedom in all situations: live performance, music production, instrument and sound design. Over 8,500 presets and 4 sample libraries totalling over 50 GB offer a wealth of material to start with straight away! KOMPLETE 4 is Ideally suited for use with the KORE system.
KOMPLETE 4 includes the following instrument plug-ins:
•REAKTOR 5 - fully modular sound design studio
•ABSYNTH 4 - synthesizer with unrivalled sonic potential
•GUITAR RIG 2 Software - guitar amps, cabinets and effects emulation
•KONTAKT 2 - the ultimate next-generation sampler
•BATTERY 3 - the pioneering drum sample expert
•AKOUSTIK PIANO - 3 famous grands and 1 upright
•ELEKTRIK PIANO - four legendary electric stage pianos
•B4 II - the award-winning tonewheel organ emulation
•FM8 - radically expanded FM synthesizer
•PRO-53 - the perfect emulation of an analog synth classic
•VOKATOR - the new dimension in vocoding
•NI-SPEKTRAL DELAY - unique FFT(Fast Fourier Transformation)-based delay effect
- Universal sound platform and performance environment for plug-ins
- Integrated software and hardware system
- Unites all AU and VST plug-ins
- Hardware control of KORE and plug-ins
- Sound Browser searches for sounds by musical attributes
- KORESOUND format stores settings information
- Integrated mixer with send, insert, group channels and 14 high-end effects
- Seamless transitions between setups
- Pre-configured for use with KOMPLETE 3 and KOMPLETE Sound 2
- Pre-configured controller assignments for many 3rd party plug-ins
- Universal compatibility allows KoreSounds to be used on almost any system
- KORE as a host loads VST and Audio Units
- KORE as an instrument runs standalone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS, and DXi
- Hardware features:
- 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 Core Audio/ASIO audio interface
- 2 channels of I/O
- Headphone output
- Touch-sensitive, incremental knobs with 500 steps per revolution
- 64 x 128 pixel, context-specific display
- Dedicated inputs for 2 footswitches and 1 expression pedal
- Coaxial S/PDIF out
- MIDI I/O
- USB 2.0 port
- Includes twelve award-winning software products in their full versions: synthesizers, instrument emulations, samplers, and effects
- Huge selection of presets covering the entire musical spectrum — all ready to play
- All 8,500 presets have been categorized as KoreSounds and pre-configured for use with KORE
- Suited for live performance, music production, instrument and sound design
- High-quality audio engines deliver perfect sound quality
- Includes sample libraries with over 50 GB of professional samples
- Sound generation and effect processing in real-time
- Intuitive control interfaces for fast and efficient workflows
- All instruments run stand-alone, ideal for live performances on stage
- Supports all major plug-in and sample formats for perfect integration in all professional recording environments
- Interfaces: Stand-alone, Audio Units , VST , RTAS , DXi , ASIO , Core Audio , Core MIDI , DirectSound
Kore 1 Komplete 4 Bundle
- System Requirements:
- KORE Virtual Instrument Sound Platform
- Supported Drivers: Core Audio, ASIO, DirectSound
- Windows requirements: Win XP, Pentium 1GHz, 512MB RAM, Win XP must have Service Pack 2 installed, USB 2.0 port
- Windows recommended: Win XP, Pentium 1.4GHz, 768MB RAM
- Mac requirements: Mac OS 10.3.x, G4 1GHz, 512MB RAM, USB 2.0 port
- Mac recommended: Mac OS 10.4.x, G5 1.8 GHz, 768MB RAM
- KOMPLETE 4 Software Plug-in Collection
- Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Win XP, Pentium or Athlon 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- DVD drive:
- Specific requirements vary depending on the individual program.
- The following products are compatible with Intel-based Macintosh computers: AKOUSTIK PIANO, B4 II, KONTAKT 2, REAKTOR 5, GUITAR RIG 2, ABSYNTH 4, BATTERY 3, FM8. Free Universal Binary updates for all other included products are on the way.
- Vista compatibility
- Native Instruments has seen good results in its compatibility testing with Windows Vista 32-bit. NI products generally operate without specific problems or limitations under this operating system. However, Windows XP is currently still recommended for professional music production due to its proven reliability and compatibility, especially for a productive environment where these aspects are crucial.
- Windows Vista 64-bit is currently not recommended by Native Instruments for professional music production due to a lack of compatible applications and hardware drivers. Native Instruments will continue to evaluate the Vista 64-bit platform and further developments regarding relevant third-party music production software that are interoperable with NI products.
- For more information, visit the Native Instruments website for a full FAQ on Windows Vista and Native Instruments software.