- Product 702671
Native Instruments Kore 1 Komplete 4 Upgrade Bundle
- Write a Review
Get KORE now and instantly qualify for an upgrade to Native Instruments Komplete 4! With 12 ground-breaking synthesizers, samplers, emulations, effec...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get KORE PLUS KOMPLETE 4!
Get KORE now and instantly qualify for an upgrade to Native Instruments Komplete 4! With 12 ground-breaking synthesizers, samplers, emulations, effects and a virtual guitar studio, KOMPLETE 4 will turn any computer-based setup into a truly comprehensive, professional music production suite.
Native Instruments KORE Virtual Instrument Sound Platform fuses sophisticated software with a highly advanced hardware controller to form a single versatile and powerful platform for total plug-in control. KORE is a host that can load any VST or AU plugin and run them standalone or as a plug-in within your favorite sequencer.
KOMPLETE 4 means unlimited creative freedom in all situations: live performance, music production, instrument and sound design. Over 8,500 presets and 4 sample libraries totalling over 50 GB offer a wealth of material to start with straight away! Now at a huge saving of 62% compared to the combined list prices. KOMPLETE 4 is Ideally suited for use with the KORE system .The combination of KORE and KOMPLETE 4 is an incredibly potent mix — together they form a uniquely powerful sonic workstation.
KOMPLETE 4 includes the following instruments:
REAKTOR 5 - fully modular sound design studio
ABSYNTH 4 - synthesizer with unrivalled sonic potential
GUITAR RIG 2 Software - guitar amps, cabinets and effects emulation
KONTAKT 2 - the ultimate next-generation sampler
BATTERY 3 - the pioneering drum sample expert
AKOUSTIK PIANO - 3 famous grands and 1 upright
ELEKTRIK PIANO - four legendary electric stage pianos
B4 II - the award-winning tonewheel organ emulation
FM8 - radically expanded FM synthesizer
PRO-53 - the perfect emulation of an analog synth classic
VOKATOR - the new dimension in vocoding
NI-SPEKTRAL DELAY - unique FFT-based delay effect
Special Grace Period Upgrade
KOMPLETE 5 is just around the corner, but you don't need to wait to buy your copy of KOMPLETE. You can buy version 4 today and qualify for a special grace period upgrade program that gives you a FREE upgrade to KOMPLETE 5! So you still get all the killer NI instruments you need right now with KOMPLETE 4 and get the update to 5 without missing anything. See the attached PDF form for more information.
- Universal sound platform and performance environment for plug-ins
- Integrated software and hardware system
- Unites all AU and VST plug-ins
- Hardware control of KORE and plug-ins
- Sound Browser searches for sounds by musical attributes
- KORESOUND format stores settings information
- Integrated mixer with send, insert, group channels and 14 high-end effects
- Seamless transitions between setups
- Pre-configured for use with KOMPLETE 3 and KOMPLETE Sound 2
- Pre-configured controller assignments for many 3rd party plug-ins
- Universal compatibility allows KoreSounds to be used on almost any system
- KORE as a host loads VST and Audio Units
- KORE as an instrument runs standalone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS, and DXi
- Hardware features:
- 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 Core Audio/ASIO audio interface
- 2 channels of I/O
- Headphone output
- Touch-sensitive, incremental knobs with 500 steps per revolution
- 64 x 128 pixel, context-specific display
- Dedicated inputs for 2 footswitches and 1 expression pedal
- Coaxial S/PDIF out
- MIDI I/O
- USB 2.0 port
- Includes sample libraries with over 50 GB of professional samples
- Sound generation and effect processing in real-time
- Intuitive control interfaces for fast and efficient workflows
- All instruments run stand-alone, ideal for live performances on stage
- Supports all major plug-in and sample formats for perfect integration in all professional recording environments
- All 12 instruments included in KOMPLETE 4 are instantly usable via KORE's uniform interface — without having to read 12 separate instruction manuals and understand 12 different instruments.
- All 8,500 KOMPLETE 4 sounds can be found quickly and easily using KORE's intuitive Sound Browser. Search for and filter sounds according to musical characteristics, such as timbre, articulation, instrument type or musical style.
- All important sound parameters are instantly accessible and manually adjustable via KORE's controller
- The controller's high-resolution protocol, touch-sensitive knobs and bi-directional communication deliver an incredibly analog feel — the software feels and responds like hardware.
- KORE's controller allows for virtually complete remote control of both KORE and KOMPLETE 4
- 200 ground-breaking new KoreSounds based on intricate instrument and effects combinations are included
- Greatly simplifies the use of software instruments in the studio and at the same time brings their full potential to the stage.
- Brand-new sounds based on ingenious combinations of KOMPLETE 4 instruments and effects can be created easily and quickly within KORE.
- KoreSounds can be transferred easily between different songs, sequencers, computers and systems.
- KORE makes using all Audio Unit and VST plug-ins easier than ever before. It is the perfect complement to all your NI and 3rd party plug-ins.
Kore 1 Komplete 4 Upgrade Bundle
- Supported Drivers: Core Audio, ASIO, DirectSound
- Windows requirements: Win XP, Pentium 1GHz, 512MB RAM, Win XP must have Service Pack 2 installed, USB 2.0 port
- Windows recommended: Win XP, Pentium 1.4GHz, 768MB RAM
- Mac requirements: Mac OS 10.3.x, G4 1GHz, 512MB RAM, USB 2.0 port
- Mac recommended: Mac OS 10.4.x, G5 1.8 GHz, 768MB RAM
- KOMPLETE 4:
- Stand-alone, Audio Units , VST , RTAS , DXi , ASIO , Core Audio , Core MIDI , DirectSound
- System Requirements:
- Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Win XP, Pentium or Athlon 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- DVD drive
- Specific requirements vary depending on the individual program.
- The following products are compatible with Intel-based Macintosh computers: ABSYNTH 4, BATTERY 3 and FM8. Universal Binary updates for all other included products will be available for free download within 2006.
- Vista compatibility
- Native Instruments has seen good results in its compatibility testing with Windows Vista 32-bit. NI products generally operate without specific problems or limitations under this operating system. However, Windows XP is currently still recommended for professional music production due to its proven reliability and compatibility, especially for a productive environment where these aspects are crucial.
- Windows Vista 64-bit is currently not recommended by Native Instruments for professional music production due to a lack of compatible applications and hardware drivers. Native Instruments will continue to evaluate the Vista 64-bit platform and further developments regarding relevant third-party music production software that are interoperable with NI products.
- For more information, visit the Native Instruments website for a full FAQ on Windows Vista and Native Instruments software.