- Product 500845
Native Instruments KORE 2 Software Edition
- Write a Review
The KORE 2 Software Edition delivers the full feature range of KORE 2 in the form of a music software solution without the KORE 2 hardware controller...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Native Instrument's next-generation workstation with a comprehensive sound library.
The KORE 2 Software Edition delivers the full feature range of KORE 2 in the form of a music software solution without the KORE 2 hardware controller. This powerful software instrument and multi-effects unit provides a versatile sample collection of 500 production-ready sounds based on six integrated high-quality sound engines. With the ultra-fast KORE SOUND Browser, internal effects, sound morphing, and other advanced features, you can find, play, combine, and create sounds with unprecedented efficiency and ease.
Additionally, KORE 2 is infinitely expandable with the KORE Soundpacks, Komplete 5, or any other Audio Unit/VST-plug-in.
Powerhouse Sound Engine and Library
The KORE 2 workstation combines the REAKTOR, MASSIVE, FM8, ABSYNTH, KONTAKT, and GUITAR RIG sound engines to create nearly any type of synthesis, sampling, and effects sound. The sample library produces everything from highly expressive acoustic instrument sounds, dynamic amp modeling, and effects to a full scope of analog, digital, and hybrid electronic sounds.
Fast and easy access to sounds
Get immediate access to any sound you can imagine: Simply choose a musical characteristic or use the full text search function—the greatly expanded KORE SOUND Browser displays all relevant results and plug-ins. All NI sounds have already been catalogued and 3rd-party plug-in presets can be fully imported and categorized by the user.
Create new sounds in the Sound Matrix:
Within the intuitive sound matrix, KoreSounds, plug-ins, effects, MIDI files, step sequencers, and arpeggiators are all easily combinable by drag-and-drop. The matrix makes for a uniquely creative and intuitive workflow.
Stage-Ready: Performance Presets & Sound Mapping:
KORE 2 software is not only a great music production tool for the studio, but also a super instrument for the stage: Thanks to the sophisticated keyboard layer, split functions, and Performance Preset Manager, you can perform complete shows and seamlessly switch between different sounds and setups—manually or via MIDI Program Change—immediately or on a certain beat or bar.
- Software instrument and multi-effect with over 500 KORE SOUNDS and 3,000 sound variations
- Integrated REAKTOR, MASSIVE, ABSYNTH, FM8, KONTAKT and GUITAR RIG sound engines
- Up to 8 sound variations per KORE SOUND with multidimensional morphing
- Over 30 studio-grade effects ranging from classic to cutting-edge sound processors
- Batch preset import of 3rd-party instruments and effects
- KORE SOUND browser finds sounds, plug-ins, and effects presets according to musical attributes
- Intuitive drag-and-drop user interface, powerful layering possibilities, and highly flexible audio and MIDI routing
- Built-in MIDI file player, arpeggiator, and step sequencer with real-time control
- Expandable with KOMPLETE 5, KORE SOUNDPACKS and Audio Units or VST plug-ins
- Full integration with optional KORE 2 controller for analog-style sound control and remote software navigation
Make some great music with the help of KORE 2's ingenuity. Order your copy today.
- Mac: OS X 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz, 1GB RAM
- PC: Win XP / Vista (32 Bit), Pentium / Athlon 1.4GHz, 1GB RAM
- Both: 5GB free disk space, USB 2.0 port
- KORE 2 as a host loads: VST, Audio Units
- KORE 2 as an instrument or effect plug-in runs: Standalone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS under Pro Tools 7