- Product 709119
Native Instruments Pro-53
- Write a Review
The Native Instruments PRO-53 carries on the tradition from the legendary days of vintage cult synthesizers. This virtual instrument, fashioned after...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The best of the cult synths with today's functionality.
The Native Instruments PRO-53 carries on the tradition from the legendary days of vintage cult synthesizers. This virtual instrument, fashioned after the Sequential Circuits Prophet-5, provides the sonic properties of the original while meeting today's practical requirements.
Inspired by the immortal sound of the synthesizer giants of the '80s, Native Instruments created the PRO-53 music software that delivers qualities that have had a major influence on popular music in the past 20 years: brilliance, power, warmth and beauty. Through Native Instruments' creative development philosophy, these timeless aesthetics have now reached the next step in their evolution. The result is the manifest redefinition of an original that was regarded as unrivalled until now.
PRO-53—The New Version
With the PRO-53, the third generation of the virtual analog classic is now available. The synthesizer emulation has been vastly improved by a new oscillator technology that offers an even warmer and more brilliant sound. In addition the sonic possibilities have been expanded even further with new features like a high-pass filter mode and an invertible filter envelope. The control surface is also reworked.
Using Native Instruments' highly advanced NSP-Technology (Native Signal Processing) delivers a software synthesizer that rivals its legendary hardware predecessors. The Native Instruments PRO-53 sets new standards without abandoning its origins.
There is no fixed limit to the number of voices, many more storeable preset slots, velocity sensitivity, MIDI automation of all available parameters, an additional effects section, a high-pass filter mode, invertible filter envelope, audio input, LFO-envelope retrigger, and the option to run several PRO-53 plug-ins in parallel.
Sounds for every occasion
The PRO-53 is able to import Prophet-5 SysEx sound data, which means it can read and accurately reproduce all the existing sound libraries made for the original. The subtle deviations from perfect behavior, which are typical of analog circuits and crucial to the sound, can now be fine-tuned.
The huge sound library gives the PRO-53 plenty of material for all kinds of musical styles: 512 selected classic and modern analog sounds cover just about any possibility. 64 of these sounds have already been programmed for the previous version by synthesizer legend John Bowen, one of the creators of the Prophet-5 synthesizer. In addition, PRO-53 comes with 64 new sound presets, which were specially designed to take advantage of PRO-53's new features.
512 preset memory slots are available where you can store your own sound creations. The PRO-53 displays a name for each of the presets, unlike the original which only displayed the preset number.
A built-in effects unit adds multi-echo and ultra-fat chorus and flanging effects. This makes the sound of the Native Instruments PRO-53 complete for both live performance and studio production. The included preset sounds make extensive use of the effects. The PRO-53 also has an audio input for processing external audio signals through its filters and effects.
The Native Instruments PRO-53 integrates perfectly into any computer based virtual studio by supporting the interfaces VST, DXi, MAS and DirectConnect. It can be used as a sequencer plug-in or as a stand-alone synthesizer. It is possible to run several PRO-53 plug-in instances in parallel.
- Fashioned after the vintage cult synths of the '80s
- 2 oscillators per voice
- Choice of pulse, triangle and saw-tooth waveforms
- Oscillator detune and synchronization
- 24dB low-pass filter with resonance and self oscillation, additional high-pass filter mode
- ADSR envelopes for amplitude and filter, invertible filter envelope
- Low-frequency Oscillator with numerous modulation options, LFO-envelope retrigger function
- Theoretically unlimited number of voices (depending on CPU power)
- 512 freely programmable preset memory slots
- 576 selected classic and modern analog sounds preprogrammed, 64 sounds by vintage-synth legend John Bowen, and 64 newly programmed presets
- Velocity sensitivity (optional)
- Real-time MIDI control and automation of all parameters, MIDI learn
- Two operating modes: analog warmth or digital accuracy
- Amount of analog inaccuracies freely adjustable
- Effects unit for chorus, flanging and echo, MIDI-syncable
- Input for external audio signals
If you create with a synth, the Pro-53 belongs in your arsenal. Order today!
- Mac: Audio Units*, Core Audio*, RTAS* (Mac OS X), VST 2, ASIO
- WIN: RTAS* for Win XP, VST 2, DXi, ASIO, DirectSound
- System requirements
- Mac OS 8.6 or higher, G3 266MHz, 64MB RAM
- Windows 98/2000/ME/XP, Pentium 266MHz, 64MB RAM
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
When i got this Soft Synth i wasn't expecting what came out of the speakers when i installed it. This is by far the best Virtual Analog Soft Synth on the market. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants FAT bass and Screeching Leads. Amazing is an understatement for the Pro~53.
I have recent purchase this Native Instrument virtual sythezier software and let me tell you, this product is fantastic. I was up all night messing around with this software. I strongly recommend it if you are looking for a virtual instrument.