- Product 708057
Native Instruments Reaktor 3.0 Synth/Sample/Modular System
- Write a Review
Offers you nearly endless possibilities for production and performance. Reaktor 3.0 can be used as synthesizer, sampler, effects processor, groove bo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete sound design studio!
Offers you nearly endless possibilities for production and performance. Reaktor 3.0 can be used as synthesizer, sampler, effects processor, groove box, and much more. High-quality DSP algorithms and 32-bit floating-point precision produce sound that will meet the most demanding applications. Constantly growing Reaktor libraries contain hundreds of presets for a wide range of sound generation. All instruments can be freely modified and instruments can even be built from scratch. Reaktor runs as a plug-in under Windows and Mac with minimal latency and precise MIDI timing ensuring smooth studio integration. The software includes over 200 basic modules which are the source material for creating any sound generator or effects processor you can dream up. Numerous "analog" and sampling oscillators, various filters and envelope shapers, delays, sequencers, and much more. Modules can easily be linked in the Structure window. Powerful macros help automate your work.
- Native modular realtime software for synthesizers, sampling, and effects processing
- High-quality DSP algorithms and 32-bit floating-point precision
- Sample rates up to 96kHz
- Hundreds of instruments and thousands of presets
- Completely modular structure for easy editing of existing instruments
- Improved engine for optimized performance
- Enhanced user interface with drag and drop and floating properties palette
- Reads Akai samples directly from disc
- Reads and writes audio files directly from and to hard disk
- Powerful Array module allows graphical waveform, envelope, and MIDI editing
- Interfaces for Mac:
- VST 2.0
- Interfaces for Windows
- VST 2.0
Order your copy today and get ready to be impressed!
- System requirements:
- Mac OS 8.6 or higher, G3 300 MHz, 128MB RAM, free USB port
- Windows 98/2000, Pentium 300 MHz, 128MB RAM, free USB port