- Product 702799
Native Instruments Reaktor 5 Education Edition
- Write a Review
REAKTOR 5 is the ultimate tool for sound design and synthesis, allowing you to design your own instruments and tools as well as access an award-winni...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An-all-in-one synthesis, sampling, and effects powerhouse.
REAKTOR 5 is the ultimate tool for sound design and synthesis, allowing you to design your own instruments and tools as well as access an award-winning palette of synthesis, sampling, and effects. REAKTOR 5 includes an upgraded sound library with more than 20 new sound tools and effects, as well as Reaktor-class additions: Skrewell (soundscape generator), Splitter (grain sampler), and Aerobic, (drum machine). Several Reaktor classics have been updated including Carbon 2 (synthesis workstation), Steampipe 2 (acoustic modeling synth), and Spacemaster 2 (reverb).
Note: This Education Edition is the regular version of REAKTOR at a special price for educators and students. Proof of status is required for purchase and registration of this software.
REAKTOR 5 is equipped with a vast library of more than 60 impressive and innovative instruments. Powerful samplers allow far-reaching granular resynthesis, and the innovative effects pave the way for profound sound manipulation. The stunning array of synthesizers delivers everything from rumbling basses to searing leads and beyond. The wide range of sequenced instruments and drum machines lets you create dynamic rhythms, melodies, chord sequences, and more. From authentic emulations of classic gear to bizarre, otherworldly creations; from the conventional to the controversial--REAKTOR delivers.
Superior Sound, Perfect Performance
Internationally known artists and designers contributed to the extensive library of presets and instruments. Its unique sonic flexibility establishes REAKTOR as the ultimate tool for musicians and producers working in studios both large and small. A particularly fast and immediate control of the sound guarantees a lively and inspiring performance for musicians on stage. The unrivaled sound is made possible by the REAKTOR Core Technology and highly advanced algorithms.
Building a Better Future
REAKTOR is also an extraordinary sonic laboratory, its modular design releasing you from the constraints of more conventional setups. The extensive sample library of macros and modules, combined with REAKTOR's clear, uncomplicated interface, turns the construction of sonic tools into an intuitive process. The instruments are now completely "skinable". All of the graphical elements can be fully customized, allowing for totally individualized instrument design. The online REAKTOR User Library offers an extensive platform on which an ever-growing global community exchanges a vast number of instruments and ideas.
REAKTOR Core Technology
The fifth generation of this award-winning modular sound studio offers completely new dimensions in designing and producing custom virtual instruments. REAKTOR Core Technology delves deeper into modular construction than ever before. Develop your own individual modules, build unique filters and oscillators, and fully personalize your library. REAKTOR Core Technology benefits everyone. It is a visual audio development environment with integrated run-time compiler technology, allowing the creation of individual, high-performance, low-level content.
- Completely modular, real-time sound synthesis, sampling, and effects software
- Huge collection of 63 unique synths, samplers, drum machines, and effects, providing thousands of sounds
- Includes free access to Native Instruments' online REAKTOR User Library to download more than 2100 additional instruments
- Preset morphing and preset randomization
- Pre-designed building blocks for easy construction of individual instruments and effects
- The latest, high-end algorithms deliver pristine, top-quality sound
- REAKTOR Core Technology allows for low-level, custom module design
- New Interface and "skinability" of all instrument control elements
- Multi-breakpoint envelopes with slope control, tempo grid, and looping
- Live sampling and effect modules with auto-normalization and tempo-synchronous beat juggling
- AIFF, WAV
- Audio Units, VST, DXi, RTAS under Pro Tools 7, Core Audio, DirectSound, ASIO, Open Sound Control
- Universal Binary--Intel-Mac ready.
- This product must be activated within 30 days after installation.
The ultimate virtual playground for synth heads! Get your copy of Reaktor 5 today!
Reaktor 5 Education Edition
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.4.x, G4 1 GHz or Intel Core Duo family, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium III 1 Ghz/Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 512 MB RAM