- Product 704033
Native Instruments Reaktor 5 Modular Synth Studio
- Write a Review
REAKTOR 5 is the ultimate tool for sound design and synthesis, allowing you to design your own instruments and tools as well as access an award-winni...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An-all-in-one synthesis, sampling, and effects powerhouse.
REAKTOR 5 is the ultimate tool for sound design and synthesis, allowing you to design your own instruments and tools as well as access an award-winning palette of synthesis, sampling, and effects. REAKTOR 5 includes an upgraded sound library with more than 20 new sound tools and effects, as well as Reaktor-class additions: Skrewell (soundscape generator), Splitter (grain sampler), and Aerobic, (drum machine). Several Reaktor classics have been updated including Carbon 2 (synthesis workstation), Steampipe 2 (acoustic modeling synth), and Spacemaster 2 (reverb).
Core Technology, new for REAKTOR 5, breaks ground by supplying you with the power and flexibility to create new types of instruments! 3 years in development, Core Technology opens up the innovative sound generators, effects, and sounds of the Reaktor architecture to allow the building of custom modules from Core Cells. These building blocks include oscillators, filters, EQs, delays, and more, with 40 included in the core library.
A tweaked user interface gives a much faster and more transparent workflow for creation. Mac users will doubtlessly enjoy the more Apple-like feeling of the OS X version. Instruments can now be connected within the panel, as can Audio and MIDI channels. In version 5 Screensets have been reworked into Panel sets, which can be set up for indiviudal working styles to customize views of REAKTOR projects. Sequencing has also been improved with a piano-roll editor and 2 additional drum sequencers. REAKTOR 5 also implements versatile multibreakpoint envelopes.
- Completely modular, realtime sound synthesis, sampling, and effects
- Pristine, top-quality sound
- Huge library of unique instruments and sounds
- Synthesizers: subtractive synths, acoustic modeling synths, wavetable retro sound generator, subharmonic synths
- Grooveboxes: 2 analog-modeling drum synths, 2 sample-based drum and performance machines
- Sound generators: 2 unique soundscape generators
- Sample transformer: loop remixers and re-arrangers; granular sample transformer
- Sample player: loop slicer and drum sampler
- Sequencers: 4 sequencers for various application purposes
- Effects: compressor, reverb, sequenced hybrid effect
- Preset morphing and preset randomization
- Easy construction of personalized instruments and effects
- Core Technology for custom module design
- New modules include: anti-aliased oscillators, over-sampled structures, and high-quality interpolation delays
- Redesigned, skinnable interface
- Multi-breakpoint envelopes with slope control, tempo grid, and looping
Call now to get your copy of Reaktor 5! It's the ultimate virtual playground for synth heads!
Reaktor 5 Modular Synth Studio
- Mac requirements: OS 10.2.6, G4 1GHz, 512MB RAM
- PC requirements: Windows XP, P III 1GHz, Athlon XP 1.33GHz, 512MB RAM
- REAKTOR only runs on processors supporting SSE or AltiVec
- Mac recommendations: Mac OS 10.3 or higher, G4 1.67GHz, 512MB RAM
- PC recommendations: Windows XP, P4 2GHz, Pentium-M 1.5GHz, 512MB RAM
- Import and compatibility: AIFF, WAV
- Interfaces: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, DXi, Open Sound Control, Core Audio, ASIO, DirectSound
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Reaktor is literally a godsend of maniacal proportions. It not only gives you loads of ready-made instruments but lets you create your own and toy with the existing ones. I also like the new CORE technology that lets you build instruments in an entirely new dimension. It may cost about $400, but it is definitely worth every cent! I even like the fact that it is compatible with WAV and AIFF files so I can take my guitar tracks and turn them into samples. NI ARE GENIUSES!!
Reaktor 5.0 is unlike any other production software I have ever used. The ability to design your own instruments as well as modify existing instruments to your own liking is only one facet of why this program is fantastic. The sound quality is nothing less than superb, and the open-source style of programming is great. The community of users online is a nice addition too allowing for one to download and use over hundreds of ensembles for free! Definitely worth the purchase. I use Reaktor in conjunction with Live and the combination is nothing less than inspiring. If you make experimental music or have a desire to this product will take you places you never knew you could go. Compared to other similarly priced and marketed production programs in the marketplace (Reason, Logic, etc...) Reaktor tromps them all. No question. Buy it!