- Product H72047
Native Instruments Traktor Audio 6
- Write a Review
Get ready to unleash the full sonic potential of your tracks with TRAKTOR AUDIO 6, the high-gain audio interface for DJs who demand premium sound qua...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
DJ audio interface with 6 inputs and 6 outputs for DJs seeking versatile performance hardware for booth and studio.
Get ready to unleash the full sonic potential of your tracks with TRAKTOR AUDIO 6, the high-gain audio interface for DJs who demand premium sound quality and extra-loud output. TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 boasts six inputs and six outputs and can be the centerpiece of your live or studio setup.
This premium DJ audio interface is built on the established and award-winning design of NI audio and hardware gear: Extra-robust metal casing, high-end Cirrus-Logic AD/DA converters, brand-new chip technology, and completely revised driver architecture ensure top sound quality and low latency for professional use on stage and in the studio.
Connect up to three stereo sources simultaneously. The two included phono preamps allow the connection of two turntables so you can digitize your vinyl collection in highest quality or record other external audio sources.
Even with two stereo channels routed to your external DJ mixer, the convenient front stereo input and output is perfectly tailored for DJs who wish to use TRAKTOR effects as send and return FX units on their mixer. In addition, they offer extra flexibility if you'e DJing with TRAKTOR' Sample Decks and Loop Recorder.
Besides premium sound quality, low latency, and ultimate connectivity, this interface also boasts many other advanced features specifically designed for club use:
The convenient status LEDs on the upper panel give instant visual feedback on input and output activity, so you know if your setup is hooked up and working correctly. Now it' also possible to run the TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 via its power supply only, as a œDirect Thru unit. This means the soundcard is capable of passing through a signal from other equipment (turntables / CD players) without being connected to your computer “ so switching between DJs or different setups is finally made simple - perfect for permanent club installations.
The new Auto Detection makes connecting and disconnecting your audio interface a breeze - even while there are tracks playing in TRAKTOR. Assisted by the Setup Wizard with a drop down menu of interfaces, just select your interface and setup (internal or external mixer). The Wizard assigns inputs and outputs for you. In the future, TRAKTOR detects when the same audio interface is connected via USB and automatically sets up your preferred routing again. When disconnected, TRAKTOR automatically switches back to the internal computer soundcard. For further safety, TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 will revert to the user-definable start-up configuration when USB is disconnected which is Direct Thru by default.
TRAKTOR LE 2
TRAKTOR LE 2 is the lightest version of TRAKTOR DJ software available, yet still includes everything you need to get your mix on. Start mixing your favorite MP3s on two decks within minutes, using the handy Crate Flick option to browse your virtual crates, with full iTunes integration and iPod compatibility.
TRAKTOR's stunning beat detection and BPM sync give you the power to perform perfect mixes using the built-in mixer and cross fader, while flavoring your sets with three effects, expressive filters and instant looping functions for extra creative control - letting you go beyond ordinary DJing.
- Professional DJ audio interface with studio-grade sound quality
- Six inputs and six outputs - two preamps to connect your turntables
- Extra-loud output levels pack enough punch to rock the biggest clubs
- High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Compact dimensions with sturdy metal casing for heavy duty feel
- New low latency Mac and PC drivers for tightest possible response
- 12 status LEDs for visual monitoring of signal chain
- "Direct Thru" mode allows use without computer, on power supply only*
- Compatible with all DJ, performance and audio software
- Includes TRAKTOR DJ software so you can start mixing right away
- What's new compared to AUDIO 4 DJ:
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 is the successor of AUDIO 4 DJ and now comes with enhanced connectivity, better sound quality, better usability and even lower latency:
- 2 more inputs and outputs - features a pair of stereo inputs and outputs on the front of the unit, ideal for setting up Send & Return effects through your DJ mixer or routing TRAKTOR' Sample Decks or Loop Recorder. The ins and outs have been consolidated for maximum ease-of-use
- New processor and new audio drivers - better audio performance with low-latency drivers ensures a rock-solid foundation to your DJ sets
- New 'Direct Thru' mode - possibility to run TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 with its power supply only (no computer, no multicore cables), perfect for club installations or as the "hub" of your home studio setup
- Improved visual feedback - larger, clearer LEDs communicate essential info on the unit's top panel
Get your creative groove on with the help of this easy-to-use audio interface/software combo. Order today!
Traktor Audio 6
- Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32-bit) or Windows Vista (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) or Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Pentium 4 or Intel Core or AMD Athlon 64, 2GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.5 (latest update) or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Core Audio
- 137mm x 44mm x 134mm / 5.4" x 1.7" x 5.3
- Weight: 750 g / 1.65 lb.
- Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface (5 V, 500 mA). Additional Power Supply (9V, 1200 mA) is available separately for using Direct Thru mode.
- Audio Converters:
- Channels (A/D, D/A): 6, 6
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Bit Resolution: 16, 24-bit
- Converter: Cirrus Logic
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
- Full Scale Input Level: +12 dBu, 3.08 Vrms
- Gain: -2.6 dB
- Dynamic Range: 98.9 dB (A)
- THD+N (Full Scale Level): 0.018%
- Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB: 13 Hz - 45 kHz
- Maximum Input Level: +13.35 dBu, 3.6 Vrms
- Gain: -4.55 dB
- Dynamic Range: 107.8 dB (A)
- THD+N (Maximum Level): 0.0027%
- Frequency Response, -1 dB: 13 Hz - 73 kHz
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
- A/D-D/A to Output:
- Full Scale Input Level @ 1 kHz: -22.2 dBu, 60 mVrms
- Gain @ 1 kHz: +31.5 dB
- Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz: 95.8 dB (A)
- THD+N @ 1 kHz: 0.02%
- Frequency Response: IEC curve +/- 1 dB
- Maximum Input Level @ 1 kHz: -16.2 dBu, 120 mVrms
- Gain @ 1 kHz: +29.1 dB
- Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz: 96.9 dB (A)
- THD+N @ 1 kHz: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: IEC curve +/- 1 dB
- Full Scale Output Level: +9.6 dBu, 2.35 Vrms
- Dynamic Range: 101.8 dB (A)
- THD+N: 0.08 %
- Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB: 9 Hz - 45 kHz
- Headphone Output:
- Maximum Output Level @ 10 kOhm: 11.3 dBu, 3.55 Vrms
- Maximum Output Power: 20 mW @ 100 Ohms, 11 mw @ 33 Ohms
- THD+N (Maximum Level, 100 Ohms): 0.011%
- Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB: 9Hz - 45kHz