- Product 720088
Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO
- Write a Review
Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO is the result of over a decade of DJ software development, building on a vast knowledge of what pro DJs need. TRAKTOR ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Mixing four decks at once made easy.
Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO is the result of over a decade of DJ software development, building on a vast knowledge of what pro DJs need. TRAKTOR PRO DJ software incorporates streamlined industry-standard workflows, 21 creative new effects, pre-assigned yet flexible MIDI mapping of all major controllers on the market, premium sound quality, and up to four playback decks.
With the ability to feed off 4 decks, TRAKTOR PRO makes adding tracks, loops, or samples a breeze. Ultra-precise beat detection and an automatic beat-grid give you the BPM readings you need for mixing, while the new Sync Lock function ensures that beat-matched tracks never drift out of time. Intelligent loop and cue functions let you easily deconstruct and remix tracks on the fly, while the master tempo detection allows you to play with four decks and FX all sync'd automatically.
Each of the 4 decks integrates legendary Allen & Heath Xone:92 4-band EQ and filters, giving you full control of the entire frequency spectrum. For more drastic sound transformation, the incredible TRAKTOR PRO effects suite contains 21 effects chainable in groups of up to six at a time and controllable in either "easy" or "pro" mode. Everything from studio-quality reverb and delay, to unique tempo-synced performance effects such as IceVerb, Bitcrusher, Ring Modulator, and Reverse Grain are included — all built with Native Instruments' REAKTOR technology.
Designed for the toughest of club environments with detailed input from professional touring DJs, Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO now features a user interface that truly excels in its simplicity, functionally, and practicality. The interface groups together functions for logical and intuitive workflows, and is presented in a stylish design that remains highly readable from a distance. Featuring several different templates set up for different DJing styles, the interface is also completely customizable to your own specific requirements. TRAKTOR PRO utilizes tried and tested processes that will be familiar to any pro DJ.
Industry-standard workflows have been fully integrated into TRAKTOR PRO, whether using hotkeys, a mouse, or MIDI controller. Play, cue, hot cues, loop setting/adjusting, and jog wheel control behave in the same way as leading CD units, while portable track info and performance settings let you customize how TRAKTOR PRO works for you. Completely flexible, you can use your mouse and keyboard, or a MIDI controller (all major controller brands now feature pre-mapped yet fully customizable MIDI assignments for TRAKTOR PRO).
The Crate Flick feature lets you browse your track collection using cover art. It shows you the top portion of each track's cover as you flip through, just like digging in a record box. TRAKTOR PRO helps you quickly find tracks visually and even works with file formats that would normally not support artwork (AIFF, WAV). All metadata for your track collection is now fully portable, making it simple to switch between different computers. Controller settings and layout information is also transferable in one easy to upload file, ensuring TRAKTOR PRO delivers a new level of usability and efficiency.
- Professional DJ software, integrating top-level workflows into an intuitive and stylish interface
- Modular user interface featuring 4 playback decks with automatic beat-gridding of tracks, advanced beat detection, and Sync Lock for perfect mixing
- 21 professional effects—tempo sync to any deck or route an external source through the effects section
- Auto Loop makes it easy to create synchronized loops on the fly with precise control over loop In and Out points
- Fully featured 4-channel mixer, emulating the Xone: 92 4-band EQ, filters by Allen & Heath, and three other high end equalizers
- Real-time track management with incremental search, Crate Flick artwork browsing, iPod and iTunes compatibility
- Play, cue, jog wheel control, hot cues, and loop setting/adjusting follow the same intuitive workflow as industry-standard hardware
- Automatic gain control based on perceived loudness; high-quality key correction
- Directly record your set to disk with the integrated recorder supporting internal and external audio input
- Supported Audio Formats
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA, AAC
- Supported Drivers
- ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPI
- System Requirements
- Windows XP (SP2, 32-bit)/Vista (SP1, 32-bit, 64-bit), Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4GHz (SSE1), 1GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.4, Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz, 1GB RAM
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
i bought traktor to replace the serato itch program that had come with my ns7. for me, the interface of itch was very distracting. the traktor interface is very neat, though. also the fact that effects are integrated into the program is a plus, as well as the fact that traktor hardly takes up much CPU and RAM space as my itunes. the only beef i have with it is that when trying to start the record up again while scratching it has some latency in the response. otherwise its great.