- Product 481924
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Grandmaster Flash Signature Edition
- Write a Review
The Native Instruments Grandmaster Flash Signature Edition of Traktor Scratch has been exclusively autographed by the Grandmaster himself. Traktor Sc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Limited Edition exclusively autographed by the Grandmaster himself!
The Native Instruments Grandmaster Flash Signature Edition of Traktor Scratch has been exclusively autographed by the Grandmaster himself. Traktor Scratch is the professional DJ system allowing you to spin your digital track collection on vinyl or CD turntables. It comprises of intuitive software, special control signal vinyl records and CDs, two professional Multicore connection cables, and AUDIO 8 DJ — a high-end audio interface built specifically for DJs.
Rock-solid and reliable, and featuring 'Instant Connect' plug and play usability, every element is master crafted by the Native Instruments team in Berlin, Germany. The result is TRAKTOR SCRATCH — the perfect fusion of analog confidence and feel with the freedom and potential of digital. Never before has technology had so much soul.
Grandmaster Flash is not just the Creator of the Quik Mix Theory — he's a Scientist. From his groundbreaking appearance in Wildstyle cutting, rubbing and mixing in the kitchen to his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Flash demands the best from himself and his gear.
Over the last 25 years, Flash has evolved as a DJ and Producer, and naturally so has his DJ setup. In anticipation, he waited for a digital vinyl system that could deliver the purest analog feel while giving him new tools to take his technique into the future. When Flash got his hands on TRAKTOR SCRATCH, the wait was over. With the tightest control signal, most professional audio interface and creative mixing software, Flash can express himself in new ways and keep things cooking on the dance floor.
- Professional DJ system to control digital music files using turntables or CD decks
- High-end 24bit/96kHz low-latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters, MIDI I/O, USB 2.0 bus powered
- Portable size and robust aluminium case
- 2 professional multi-core cables connect your entire system through single XLR jacks for easy plug & play
- 8 hi-gain outputs, 8 inputs, 2 optional phono preamps with high impedance input mode, mic input, 20 individual status LEDs for full visual control
- 2 control signal records & 2 CDs with high resolution for super precise track control
- Intuitive DJ software based on the award-winning TRAKTOR 3
- Bass feedback filter and software controlled ground lift for maximum tracking stability
- 2 playback decks with filter effects and high-quality key correction
- 2 dedicated effect output channels
- Powerful track management with quick search, virtual record crates, iPod™ and iTunes™ compatibility and integrated BEATPORT Online Store
Express yourself in new ways and keep things cooking on the dance floor.
Traktor Scratch Grandmaster Flash Signature Edition
- System Requirements:
- Mac OSX 10.4.8, G4 1.67 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo family, 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP + Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista (32 bit), Pentium / Athlon 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Computer configuration and system optimizations might be required.
- Import and Compatibility:
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA and AAC
- ASIO™, Core Audio™, DirectSound™
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
The product is simply amazing. I used to have Serato before and since I switched to Traktor Scratch I have no regrets. Sound quality is way better since it is a 96khz unit and vinyl code is much more accurate. Very user friendly. If you're not dumb you will connect it without any problem. Overall Traktor Scratch is a superb product.
This product is not user friendly for new Dj's the connection is difficult and you have to constantly go online just to download and get software to work.