- Product 481925
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Multicore Cable - Mixer Segments
- Write a Review
The Native Instruments Traktor Scratch "One click per deck" Multicore Cables ensure quick and easy connection between mixer, decks and AUDIO 8 DJ int...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stay connected at home or in the club!
The Native Instruments Traktor Scratch "One click per deck" Multicore Cables ensure quick and easy connection between mixer, decks and AUDIO 8 DJ interface. The patent pending cables mean you will no longer lose precious time sorting and hooking up cables.
The mixer at home or in the club only needs to be hooked up once. Thanks to the professional XLR plugs, the AUDIO 8 DJ can be connected and disconnected in an instant. As the cable is specially wired, the phono signal is always routed, allowing you to play traditional vinyl without connecting the AUDIO 8 DJ. Changeovers between DJs can be achieved with a minimum of disturbance.
Each Mixer segment cable is comprised of 4 male RCAs for connecting Phono and Line-In plugs to your mixer, plus 2 female RCAs for connecting the turntable.
The TRAKTOR SCRATCH Multicore cables are specially engineered to be not only the most practical, but also the best-sounding cabling solution for a digital DJ system. The patent-pending design effectively prevents any degradation in signal quality that is usually associated with Y-cables and phono-through functions of DJ audio interfaces.
The engineering of the Multicore cables includes a special capacity balancing of the cable segments, high-quality shielding and wiring, and a short additional signal travel of 40cm from the turntable to the mixer
The cable design is complemented with a special high-impedance 1mOhm "timecode vinyl" mode on the AUDIO 8 DJ interface, which minimizes the electrical load on the sensitive turntable signal.
Altogether, these features guarantee that an unharmed, pristine signal is coming from the turntables into the TRAKTOR SCRATCH system and into your mixer.
- Multicore Cable with XLR-plug connecting each decks inputs and outputs at once
- High quality cables and components for lossless transmission and hassle free setup
- Integrated direct connection from turntables to mixer (independent from connected audio interface)
- When pre-installed, TRAKTOR SCRATCH connects with 2 clicks to mixer and turntables
- 120cm cable length allow to place the audio interface anywhere in the booth
- Hot-pluggable while connected turntables are playing - digital track
- continues playing
- Includes 2 x Mixer Segments cable, (connecting turntable/CD player with the mixer), meaning you can leave a pair with the mixer in every venue you play at.