- J20971 004000000 J20971004000000
NEAT Microphones Worker Bee Cardioid Solid State Condenser Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
There is a well-deserved industry buzz about NEAT microphones, and the Worker Bee is precisely what its name implies: a go-to microphone for a wide v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Versatile and affordable.
There is a well-deserved industry buzz about NEAT microphones, and the Worker Bee is precisely what its name implies: a go-to microphone for a wide variety of applications. It is ideal for guitar amps, brass, drums and a variety of louder, more aggressive signals, but it is additionally viable for discovering great nuance and detail in lead vocal, acoustic guitar and lighter percussion instruments. Its internally shock-mounted 25mm medium diaphragm capsule combined with custom Class A discrete electronics can handle high sound pressure levels with a wide dynamic range and frequency range. It has a particularly impressive self-noise rating of 9.5dBA, very good for a medium diaphragm microphone. Neat Microphones is part of the Gibson Brands family, the microphone component of their growing commitment to professional audio.
Along with the Worker Bee microphone, you get the Honeycomb pop filter and the custom shockmount (think of that piece as the hive!). It is altogether an excellent addition to any home or commercial studio. Comes in a velvet pouch.
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KhZ
Max SPL: 145 dB
Pattern and type
Applications: Studio, stage, theatrical
Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
Size and weight
Depth: Not applicable
Weight: 1 lb.
Clip: Shock mount
Power supply: No
Put it to work in your studio. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.