Powered studio monitors from one of the undisputed leaders in studio electronics for over 70 years.
The Neumann KH 120 A studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The KH 120 A represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD (TM), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, a large headroom analog input and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment, and physical locations.
Already an award-winner, the KH 120 is perfect for tracking, mixing and mastering in music, broadcast, project and post-production studios.
- Powerful titanium fabric dome offers low-distortion high-frequency reproduction
- Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide provides smoother off-axis response and is more forgiving of diverse acoustical environments
- Composite sandwich cone provides damping of break-up modes
- Long throw bass driver for low distortion at high sound levels
- Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo displays operation status and activation of the extensive protection system
- Robust metal grille protects against mechanical damage
- Large front panel ports reduce bass compression and make it easier to mount in tight spaces, such as OB vans
- Compact aluminum cabinet (magnetically shielded) minimizes resonances, has better heat dissipation for long life
- Wide horizontal dispersion gives you freedom of movement across the mixing console
- Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections off the mixing console
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities for reduced diffraction and smoother frequency response
- Powerful analog amplifiers with large headroom and improved transient response
- Production consistency: any KH 120 is âpair-matchedâ to any other KH 120
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls offer more control in diverse acoustic environments
- Wide-range input gain and output level controls provide easier interfacing with signal sources
- New mounting hardware options offer more flexibility in mounting cabinets in more diverse locations
- Display dimmer for low-lighting level conditions or behind the screen applications
- Ground lift reduces noise in electrically noisy environments and overcomes ground loops
- Universal switched-mode power supply (100 â¦ 240 V) works in any country and handles poor-quality mains supply
Neumann has defined the sound of studio recording for decades with its mics, now hear what they can do with monitoring. Order today!