- Product J02641
Neumann KH 310 Active Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
This specially priced demo unit, while 100% functional as far as we are aware, may have significant cosmetic wear. It comes with a 14-day return guar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-performance 3-way near-field studio monitor. Demo priced, some cosmetic wear is likely.
This specially priced demo unit, while 100% functional as far as we are aware, may have significant cosmetic wear. It comes with a 14-day return guarantee, but does not qualify for its original manufacturer warranty. Quantities are limited, so be sure get yours before it’s gone.
The first name in microphones additionally has a highly evolved monitoring selection. Neumann's KH 310 three-way active tri-amplified monitor features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD), flexible acoustical controls, various input options and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. For discriminating professionals, the KH 310 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
The KH 310 is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system. It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 3-way
- Low-frequency driver: 8.25"
- Mid-frequency driver: 3"
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Magnetically shielded
- Frequency response: 34Hz – 21kHz
- Max peak SPL: 116dB
- Amplifier class: Info not available
- Output power: 150W
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: Info not available
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 15"
- Height: 10"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Weight: 28.11 lb.
- Enclosure type: Info not available
Order today and hear what you've been missing.
- ˆ’3 dB free field frequency response: 34 Hz - 21 kHz, ± 3 dB
- Pass band free field frequency response: 36 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 2 dB
- Self-generated noise (with input gain set to 100 dB for 0 dBu): < 20 dB(A) at 10 cm
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.5 % at 95 dB SPL at 1 m > 85 Hz
- Max. SPL in full space / calc. in half space at 3% THD at 1m: 110.3 / 116.3 dB SPL (averaged between 100 Hz and 6 kHz)
- Bass capability: Max. SPL in half space at 3% THD at 1m: 104.5 dB SPL (averaged between 50 Hz and 100 Hz)
- Max. short term SPL with IEC-weighted noise (IEC 60286-5) at 1 m, in typical listening conditions 113 dB(C) SPL
- Max. short term SPL with music material at 2.3 m, in typical listening conditions (pair): 100 dB(C) SPL (full range), 107 dB(C) SPL (with subwoofer)
- Max. long term SPL with pink noise at 2.3 m, in typical listening conditions (single/pair): 93 / 99 dB(C) SPL (full range), 94 / 100 dB(C) SPL (with subwoofer)
- Bass / Midrange / Treble Class AB amplifiers, cont. (peak) output power: 150 W (210 W) / 70 W (90 W) / 70 W (90 W)
- Controller design: Analog, active
- Crossover frequencies: 650 Hz / 2 kHz
- Crossover slope: 24 dB/oct, 4th order
- Equalization - Bass: 0, ˆ’2.5, ˆ’5, ˆ’7.5 dB
- Equalization - Low Mid: 0, ˆ’1.5, ˆ’3, ˆ’4.5 dB
- Equalization - Treble: +1, 0, ˆ’1, ˆ’2 dB
- Protection circuitry: Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters
- Infrasonic filter - frequency; slope: 15 Hz; 6 dB/oct
- Input: XLR, analog electronically balanced
- Impedance, electrically balanced: > 13k Ohms
- Input gain control (sensitivity): 0 dBu to ˆ’15 dBu
- Output level control: 94, 100, 108, 114 dB SPL
- CMRR: > 56 dB @ 100 - 15 kHz
- Max. input level: +24 dBu
- Displays and indicators - power on: Neumann logo "White"
- Displays and indicators - limit / clip: Neumann logo "Red"
- Mains Power Supply, voltage; frequency: 100-240 V; 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption - idle: 24 W
- Power consumption - full output: 300 W
- Cabinet surface finish, color: Painted wood and polyurethane, Anthracite (RAL 7021). Aluminum electronics panel, Black.
- Baffle cover: Optional removable metal grille
- Operating conditions: +10 C to +40 C (+50 F to +104 F), <90% RH, non-condensing
- Transport/storage condition: ˆ’25 C to +70 C (ˆ’13 F to 158 F), <90% RH, non-condensing
- Drivers: Magnetically shielded
- Woofer: 210 mm (8 1/4")
- Midrange: 75 mm (3")
- Tweeter: 25 mm (1")
- Mounting points: 2 x M8 on side panels, depth from outside of cabinet 25 mm (1"). Rear panel screws for attaching LH 41 base plate. Rear panel bracket.
- Product dimensions, (height x width x depth): 10" x 15 1/8" x 11 1/2"
- Net volume, internal / external 16.2 liters / 28.3 liters
- Product weight: 28 lbs 11 oz
- Packed weight: 37 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.