- Product J02641
Neumann KH 310 Active Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
The first name in microphones additionally has a highly evolved monitoring selection. Neumann's KH 310 three-way active tri-amplified monitor feature...Read More
The first name in microphones additionally has a highly evolved monitoring selection. Neumann's KH 310 three-way active tri-amplified monitor features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD), flexible acoustical controls, various input options and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. For discriminating professionals, the KH 310 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
The KH 310 is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system. It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
Top shelf bookshelf.
- Low-distortion high-frequency reproduction
- More control in diverse acoustical environments
- Improved transient response
- No standing wave resonances
- Fastest bass transient response
- Reduced intermodulation distortion in midrange
- Reduces reflections off the mixing console
Order today and hear what you've been missing.
KH 310 Active Studio Monitor
- −3 dB free field frequency response: 34 Hz - 21 kHz, ± 3 dB
- Pass band free field frequency response: 36 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 2 dB
- Self-generated noise (with input gain set to 100 dB for 0 dBu): < 20 dB(A) at 10 cm
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.5 % at 95 dB SPL at 1 m > 85 Hz
- Max. SPL in full space / calc. in half space at 3% THD at 1m: 110.3 / 116.3 dB SPL (averaged between 100 Hz and 6 kHz)
- Bass capability: Max. SPL in half space at 3% THD at 1m: 104.5 dB SPL (averaged between 50 Hz and 100 Hz)
- Max. short term SPL with IEC-weighted noise (IEC 60286-5) at 1 m, in typical listening conditions 113 dB(C) SPL
- Max. short term SPL with music material at 2.3 m, in typical listening conditions (pair): 100 dB(C) SPL (full range), 107 dB(C) SPL (with subwoofer)
- Max. long term SPL with pink noise at 2.3 m, in typical listening conditions (single/pair): 93 / 99 dB(C) SPL (full range), 94 / 100 dB(C) SPL (with subwoofer)
- Bass / Midrange / Treble Class AB amplifiers, cont. (peak) output power: 150 W (210 W) / 70 W (90 W) / 70 W (90 W)
- Controller design: Analog, active
- Crossover frequencies: 650 Hz / 2 kHz
- Crossover slope: 24 dB/oct, 4th order
- Equalization - Bass: 0, −2.5, −5, −7.5 dB
- Equalization - Low Mid: 0, −1.5, −3, −4.5 dB
- Equalization - Treble: +1, 0, −1, −2 dB
- Protection circuitry: Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters
- Infrasonic filter - frequency; slope: 15 Hz; 6 dB/oct
- Input: XLR, analog electronically balanced
- Impedance, electrically balanced: > 13k Ohms
- Input gain control (sensitivity): 0 dBu to −15 dBu
- Output level control: 94, 100, 108, 114 dB SPL
- CMRR: > 56 dB @ 100 - 15 kHz
- Max. input level: +24 dBu
- Displays and indicators - power on: Neumann logo "White"
- Displays and indicators - limit / clip: Neumann logo "Red"
- Mains Power Supply, voltage; frequency: 100-240 V~; 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption - idle: 24 W
- Power consumption - full output: 300 W
- Cabinet surface finish, color: Painted wood and polyurethane, Anthracite (RAL 7021). Aluminum electronics panel, Black.
- Baffle cover: Optional removable metal grille
- Operating conditions: +10° C to +40° C (+50° F to +104° F), <90% RH, non-condensing
- Transport/storage condition: −25° C to +70° C (−13° F to 158° F), <90% RH, non-condensing
- Drivers: Magnetically shielded
- Woofer: 210 mm (8 1/4")
- Midrange: 75 mm (3")
- Tweeter: 25 mm (1")
- Mounting points: 2 x M8 on side panels, depth from outside of cabinet 25 mm (1"). Rear panel screws for attaching LH 41 base plate. Rear panel bracket.
- Product dimensions, (height x width x depth): 10" x 15 1/8" x 11 1/2"
- Net volume, internal / external 16.2 liters / 28.3 liters
- Product weight: 28 lbs 11 oz
- Packed weight: 37 lb.