- J14952 000000000 J14952000000000
Novation Audiohub 2x4
- Write a Review
Audiohub 2x4 is a combined audio interface and USB hub for electronic music production with Focusrite sound quality. It lets you connect and power al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ultimate hub for electronic music production and performance.
Audiohub 2x4 is a combined audio interface and USB hub for electronic music production with Focusrite sound quality. It lets you connect and power all your USB gear at once, while getting ultra-low latency audio and super loud output.
Declutter Your Setup
It can take a lot of gear to make a great tune. That's why the Audiohub 2x4 integrates three USB 2.0 ports, so you can connect your keyboard controller, NI Maschine, Novation Launchpad or any other USB gear to your computer at the same time. You can even connect it all to your iPad, if you have a camera connection kit.
You can bus-power Audiohub 2x4, but you'll need to connect the power supply if you want to use it to bus-power your USB gear as well. Still, better to carry around one power supply than four, right?
Focusrite Sound Inside
This isn't just a USB hub; it's a powerful audio interface too. Novation partnered with Focusrite, who make the best sounding audio interfaces in the world, to make sure Audiohub 2x4 gives you extraordinary quality 96 kHz, 24-bit audio performance. This allows you to sample and capture pristine quality audio and listen back with zero latency at the click of a button.
It's Super Loud
Live music needs to be loud and no performer appreciates quiet headphones. Novation made sure every output is blisteringly loud: the four RCAs, the two balanced jacks and the headphone outputs. Everything is super loud.
Capture Balanced Audio
Premium matched stereo RCA inputs mean you can capture pristine stereo sound and synth recordings, at perfectly matched levels.
Ultra-Low Latency for Live Performance
The ultra-low latency performance is essential for playing out live using input signals, such as synths. Of course, you can always hit a button for direct, latency-free monitoring.
Connect To Just About Anything
Simply plug and play on Mac and iOS. Dedicated low latency drivers for PC are supplied with simple, rock solid reliability.
Make Music Out of the Box
Comes with Ableton Live Lite, the music production software of choice for countless leading artists, as well as an impressive collection of production-ready samples from the highly-esteemed Loopmasters.
The Audiohib is designed for the gigging electronic music producer. It's compact, reliable and housed in a tough aluminium case. This interface is tour ready!
- Rear Panel
- 2 TRS Balanced jack outputs
- 4 Unbalanced RCA outputs
- USB type B socket for connection to computer
- Power jack for included power supply
- Kensington security slot
- Front Panel
- 2 RCA Line Inputs with selectable gain switch
- Input Monitor switch
- Headphone socket with output select switch
- 3 USB type A sockets for connecting USB devices to the hub
- Top Panel
- 2 Volume controls for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Signal/clip LEDs for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Input signal/clip LED
- Headphone volume control
- LEDs to indicate USB ports in use
- LEDs to indicate Audio interface and USB hub function
- Product Compatibility
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Mas OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (class compliant)
- Window 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (ASIO drivers included)
- iOS 7, 6 (class compliant)
- Product Dimensions
- 134mm width x 150mm depth x 41mm height (51mm inc knobs)
- Product Power Requirements
- Audiohub 2x4 can be powered via USB bus power as an audio interface only
- The Included power supply is required for USB hub operation
High-performance hub for your high-performance gigs, order today!
Gain-0.7dB or +9.1dB
Input for full-scale amplitude low gain (0dBFS)+10.9dBu
Alignment low gain (-18dBFS)-9.3dBV
Alignment High gain (-18dBFS)-19.1dBV
THD+N (-1dBFS sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW)-97.6dB, 0.0013%
Frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)+0.03dB -0.29dB
Dynamic Range Low gain105.6dB CCIR-RMS, 109.9dB A-wgt
Dynamic Range High gain101.7dB CCIR-RMS, 105.9dB A-wgt
Input to Input Crosstalk-84.5dB (1kHz), -96.5dB (20Hz)
Output to Input Leakage-84.8dB (1kHz), -65.1dB (20Hz)
Max output+18.4dBu, +16.2dBV
Max gain (above nominal -10dBV output)+8.2dB
THD+N (-1dBFS sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW)-99.7dB, 0.001%
Frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)+0dB -0.8dB
Noise output-88.9dBu CCIR-RMS, -92.8dBu A-wgt
Dynamic range106.8dB CCIR-RMS, 111.4dB A-wgt
Output to Output Crosstalk-101.8dB (1kHz), -101.5dB (20Hz)
Input to Output Leakage-83.3dB (1kHz), -93.7dB (20Hz)
Max output+14dBu, +11.8dBV
Max gain (above nominal -10dBV output)+3.8dB
THD+N (-1dBFS sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW)-90.6dB, 0.003%
Frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)+0dB -0.78dB
Noise output-90dBu CCIR-RMS, -94.4dBu A-wgt
Dynamic range-104.3dB CCIR-RMS, 108.4dB A-wgt
Output to Output Crosstalk-100.9dB (1kHz), -105.3dB (20Hz)
Input to Output Leakage-89.9dB (1kHz), -99.8dB (20Hz)
Max power (0dBFS, 100Î)73mW
Rated power (<1%THD, 100Î)50mW
Max output level (unloaded)14.7dBu
What's in the Box
1.5m USB cable
A5 Quick start Guide
Power Supply Unit
Ableton Live Lite 9
1 GB of Loopmasters samples
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.