- Product 701716
Novation BST001 Bass Station
- Write a Review
Novation goes back to its roots with a plug-in that re-creates the Bass Station analog synth on your computer. You can gain total control of dual osc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Plug in to the warmth and character of the legendary Bass Station.
Novation goes back to its roots with a plug-in that re-creates the Bass Station analog synth on your computer. You can gain total control of dual oscillators carefully modeled to preserve the classic sawtooth and square waveforms of the original and low-pass filtering with warmth and resonance. It also has intuitive ADSR envelopes, low-frequency oscillation with direct control of harmonic content, and Oscillator Sync for complex and expressive timbres.
The controls provide an individual knob or switch for each parameter to allow you to control it manually as you play or program. All controls receive MIDI controller numbers for the recording and replay of tweaks during performance. Accessing the additional parameter editing screen is a single mouse click away and has extra functions such as Wheel, Aftertouch, and Breath control, along with a variety of system-wide settings. Instances limited only by the power of your computer. The Bass Station Plug-In is shipped with its original presets along with many more.
- Plug-In format for PC: VST Mac: Audio Units
- Unlimited instances (very low CPU overhead, typically 1.5% per instance on a Pentium 4 2GHz)
- Re-writable programs (100 factory preset) for each instance
- Programs from Bass Station Keyboard and Rack can be uploaded and downloaded
- Dual oscillators: Square/Saw/Variable Pulse oscillator waveforms, -64 to +63 modulation envelope depth, -64 to +63 LFO depth, Mod env/manual/LFO PWM source, 16'/8'/4'/2' octave, Osc1 to Osc2 sync, Osc1-Osc2 mix: -64 (Osc1) 0 (Osc1-2) +63 (Osc2)
- Filter: 10Hz-10kHz frequency, 12dB/24dB slope, low pass, 0-127 resonance, -64 to +63 mod env depth, -64 to +63 LFO depth, 0”127 cut off
BST001 Bass Station