- J33981 000000000 J33981000000000
NuGen Audio MasterCheck Loudness Plug-in
- Write a Review
MasterCheck immediately reveals how the consumer will hear your productions on todays music platforms. Mix and master to target and the quality of yo...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Music industry loudness and dynamics plug-in tools.
MasterCheck immediately reveals how the consumer will hear your productions on todays music platforms. Mix and master to target and the quality of your audio will be assured all the way to the consumer with no nasty surprises after release. Compare and contrast your productions with reference works and learn from the best. MasterCheck gives you the tools to evaluate your work and seize the competitive advantage by producing directly for the playout environment, allowing you to effectively utilise maximum dynamic range without compromising on loudness or risking distortion introduced by mp3 or AAC compression.
MasterCheck instantly de-mystifies loudness normalised playout systems, showing you the effect of compression on your audio so you can immediately determine how much is enough and by using loudness matching, exactly what is happening to the transients etc. as the compression increases. Now you can quickly find the point beyond which play out systems kick into effect, putting you back in control of how your productions will sound.
- Produce for iTunes, Spotify etc.
- Check dynamics for play out
- Compare to reference productions
- Match loudness across FX chains
- Measure the 'loudness war'
- See and audition in real time
Trust NUGEN Audio professional audio tools for high-end music production, post-production and broadcast applications!
- Compatible with all recommendations and guidance based upon the international standard ITU-R B.S. 1770, revisions 1, 2 and 3 including:
- ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT)
- EBU R128
- EBU R128 S1
- ARIB TR-B32
- AGCOM 219/9/CSP
- Portaria 354
- AAX, VST, VST3, and AU in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM