- Product 808460
Numark DXM01 USB DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
Numark's DXM01 USB mixer gets your computer audio files into the mix along with records, CDs, and microphone then lets your record mixes to your comp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Numark's DXM01 USB mixer gets your computer audio files into the mix along with records, CDs, and microphone then lets your record mixes to your computer, thanks to its USB connectors. The DXM01 USB works seamlessly with all dual soundcard-compatible Windows and Mac audio software, and all audio file formats are supported, including MP3, Windows Media, and AIFF files. No software drivers are needed with Windows XP or Mac OS X, and a USB cable is included. With a digital signal path throughout, the DXM01 USB offers the purest sound of any DJ mixer, all-digital controls, and sub-bass synthesis with intensity control.
- Dual USB ports:
- Mix audio files directly from computer together with records and CDs
- Record directly to computer
- Works with any audio file format
- Works with all dual soundcard-compatible Windows and Mac audio software
- Digital mixing:
- 24-bit digital mixing
- >103dB S/N ratio online inputs
- Noise-free digital controls
- Numark D-Type crossfader:
- All-digital fader
- Continuous rotary slope control
- Reverse switch
- Sub-bass synthesis:
- Intelligent bass enhancement, far superior to EQ
- Adds sub-bass that harmonically matches the music
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I've never had the faders go out on these. If you got problems, take them apart, clean, and lube them. Good as new.
- Was this a gift?:
This mixers is nice because of the USB slot. It is pretty reliable. Do only thing I don't like about it is the fader tends to ware. After one year of use. No at times when I'm going to transition to another record sound would come from the other record even if the fader is all the way to the left or right. I guess I have to get another fader.