- Product 807007
Numark LP 2 CD Vinyl Conversion System
- Write a Review
The Numark LP 2 CD is a professional tool for high-quality conversion of vinyl recordings to CD, WAV, or MP3, with or without a computer. DJs can the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Create studio-quality digital recordings from your vinyl.
The Numark LP 2 CD is a professional tool for high-quality conversion of vinyl recordings to CD, WAV, or MP3, with or without a computer. DJs can then use digital audio files in any CD player, iPod, hard-disk player, or other digital format for production and performance.
This sophisticated, all-in-one converting system comes with internal flash memory, so no computer is required to make pristine digital recordings from vinyl or any other analog source using the RCA line inputs. You can make as many copies of an album as you like, make custom mix CDs, or export your music via USB. The Numark LP 2 CD provides you high-quality digitization through non-simultaneous conversion and burning processes.
By burning CDs after vinyl is recorded to the internal flash memory, LP 2 CD eliminates the problem of CD-recorder vibrations interfering with the turntable needle. LP 2 CD also employs mastering technology from Alesis, including high-resolution A-D converters for incredibly low distortion and clock jitter. This attention to quality results in dramatically better sound quality than consumer-grade CD converters.
Used in conjunction with its built-in USB audio interface, LP 2 CD includes a powerful software suite consisting of EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC), EZ Audio Converter (Mac), and Audacity (Mac and PC) to provide editing and file-management capabilities.
Whether you want to go from vinyl to CD or hard disk for DJ performance, or you just want the flexibility and portability that only digital files can offer, the Numark LP 2 CD conversion system is an uncompromisingly high-quality transition tool.
- USB turntable with integrated flash memory system and built-in CD burner for all-in-one recording from vinyl to CD
- Mastering by Alesis, top-notch conversion audio quality and superior CD-recording consistency
- USB audio interface, analog (RCA) line in, and analog (RCA) line out for comprehensive connection
- EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) software for easy, intuitive recording
- Audacity audio editing software assists in reduction of noise, clicks, and pops from worn recordings
- Stereo line input, stereo line output, and USB audio interface provide connectivity to any audio source, system, Mac, or PC
- Connect a cassette, minidisc, reel-to-reel, eight-track, or any other audio source
- Digitize your audio and record it to CD or transfer to your Mac or PC
- Internal 1GB flash memory to store and rearrange your playlist before burning to CD
- Mastering engine, DSP, and CD burning by Alesis
- Aluminum platter
- Belt-drive turntable with premium tonearm and cartridge
- 33 1/3, 45 and, 78 RPM speeds and pitch control
- Built-in audio-CD burner records at 12X
- 1GB flash-memory system
- Records on blank audio CD-R discs
- USB audio interface (44.1kHz, 16-bit), Mac and PC compatible
- LP 2 CD turntable with dustcover
- 45 RPM adapter
- USB cable
- Power cable
- Software CD
LP 2 CD Vinyl Conversion System
- Minimum system requirements
- PC: Windows XP or Vista, 500MHz Pentium, QuickTime 7.1.6
- Mac: OS X 10.3.9, 500MHz G3, QuickTime 6.5.2
- USB port